Toy and Action Figure Thread

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Noideaforaname

Semper Fidelis Tyrannosaurus
Citizen
A general thread for toys.

fGr0cHV.jpg

I've been eyeing the Beasts of the Mesozoic Raptors for a while now, finally got one now since Kingdom Grimlock made me realize I somehow still didn't have a properly feathered toy of my favorite type of dinosaur.
zAwLLEb.jpg

l7T0K4h.jpg

u4Ng1kz.jpg

E6zUHRz.jpg

I was considering getting a couple more, but next year they're doing smaller-scaled versions which seems a LOT more manageable.

Noideaforaname

Citizen
O7AXRGd.jpg

I hadn't really appreciated how insanely complex General Grievous' design was before building the Bandai model of him.

J74hnOj.jpg

I mean holy hell, looks at his neck.

pcLjLTF.jpg

I was initially disappointed that his guts are unpainted despite the stock images suggesting otherwise, but it gets covered by so many layers of armor it doesn't really matter anyways. (wish I had the foresight to take a pic of the guts before building...)

GP4sTRL.jpg

Sure is nice to have a version of him that can easily stand on its own.

Leaving the stickers off, since no doubt it'll be infinitely easier to just do a paint wash instead of trying to get hair-thin stickers into the sculpted grooves.

electricidad

Citizen
I submitted my pre-order for Cosmic Legions. Four figures (Slogg, Sphexxian Guard, Zeeri and TU5CC Sentry). $190 for the figures. Tax was $18.47. Shipping was $33.92.

I just spent $242.39.

electricidad

Citizen
My pre-orders coming up are:

Transformers
Golden Disc Tigatron and Terrorsaur-Amazon (March 2022)
Golden Disc Jackpot-Amazon (March 2022)

Marvel Legends
Scarlet Witch and Vision (WCA era)-Amazon (March 2022)
Captain America anniversary-Nerdzoic (May/June 2022)

Star Wars Black
Lando (ROTJ)-Nerdzoic (Soon-ish)
Q9-0-Nerdzoic (Also soon-ish)
Cobb Vanth-Nerdzoic (July/August 2022)

GI Joe Classifed
Python BAT and Python Viper-Target (TBA)
Tiger Force Outback-Target (TBA)
Croc Master-Amazon (April 2022)
Spirit-Amazon (July 2022)

Various
Mystery Science Theater 3000-(June 2022. Weekly updates! This is moving along.)
Animal Warriors of the Kingdom-(July 2022. If there are supply chain issues/delays, the people involved in this have a good history of communicating with backers, based on previous projects I've backed.)
Cosmic Legions-(late 2022, but with supply chain issues, probably 2023)

Noideaforaname

Citizen
fmymrGO.jpg

It's been a while since I've gotten Jurassic Park toys. Last one may very well have been a JP3 Velociraptor, heh. Nice to have a (super-articulated!) update to him and that big electronic TLW raptor.

aeEPhCj.jpg

Dunno how likely toy-based repaints are (especially since they're from a rival company now), but I'd love it if they did the Chaos Effect Alpha Raptor and TLW's "Cyclops."

hyIqIVQ.jpg

BLgSJIj.jpg

Also this made me laugh:
72FJeJy.jpg

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Looks like some Plunderlings are back in stock at BBTS. And they've opened their website store where you can buy accessory packs and "Hatchling" bodies to turn your unused alt-heads into a whole other little guy.

Top Bottom