TMM Hungers: The Next Course

Sharkshadow

Citizen
yea i saw that gonna probably wait till after the holidays. ill need something to do while my switch gets repaired. fraking joycon drift.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Yeah, around 3pm EST it takes about 3hrs just to get in.

Since I don't get to watch TMM much on days I work, I've been asking him for updates. His responses so far:
"...............holy shit. Yeah. HOLY SHIT."
"So do you want the bad news, the bad news, or the bad news?"

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Considering she's one of the characters used for most of the game's advertising, I doubt she's going anywhere.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I will be very upset if they start going GoT on us and killing off the main sidekicks. At the very least, Alisae, Y'shtola, Krile, Ravaun, and catboy need to make it through. I would say Feo Ul but they're not going anywhere.
(Excuse if my name spelling is off)

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
My FFXIV subscription is on auto renew, but I can't remember the last time I played. I'm not sure I even remember how.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I suggest waiting at least a week or two until the login queue calms down a bit. Right now, between people resubbing for the expansion, WoW refugees jumping ship, and general holiday traffic, the servers are usually packed.

If you do get on and need a hand, I'm on Cactuar server, main character name Iyami Galvayra.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I may try getting back into it at some time. I had an archer Viera that I really liked playing. I just hope it's not too hard to get back into after being gone for so long.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Counterpoint: Chainswords.

1639243869049.png

Or, if you prefer: Chainscythe.

1639243921650.png

And yes, the teeth actually move on both.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I've tried, I just can't get my brain around MMOs' RPG gameplay + behind the back camera layout.

Top Bottom