TMM Hungers: The Next Course

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
That's a lot to go through to get to the punch line...but worth it.

In my D&D days I always played an elf, except the one time my DM allowed me to go for a cat race. Though if I were to play now with 5th edition races, I'd probably go for tiefling.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
I think the only time I've played an elf in D&D was because we rolled for races at random. Of course, on my character sheet, I also filled in the gender line as "elf".

Usually I played a human because I leaned towards rogues and wanted those extra skill points in 3.5.

Caldwin

Citizen
I never played human just because I'm human in real life, so why be a human in my fantasy role play?

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
I assure you I participate in many normal human activities, such as converting oxygen into carbon dioxide, consuming food, and wearing skin.

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
Oh, now you're acting just like the receptionist at the blood donation office. So many questions. Where did you get all this blood? Who's blood is it? What in god's name is wrong with you? C'mon, lady, I'm just trying to help......

Caldwin

Citizen
Well, I'm not sure how to respond to that. Did you at least keep all the blood separated into the blood-types for the blood-bank lady?

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The closest I’ve ever come to playing D&D was the PS2 Forgotten Realms Demon Stone game.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
I insisted on playing unusual chars, like an ugly female half-orc... who was a bard. She was fun. Sadly, the campaigns never lasted long.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
I jumped on it since I never was able to get my hands on the second half of the DVDs for various reasons. It's a really nice little set, and takes up so much less space. Just being able to access the scenes from Blockaded Numbers on a whim feels so weird, but these are the guys that dug up the Project A-Ko masters, so they really go above and beyond. Looking forward to their releases of FINAL and Gunbuster in a couple months (hopefully).

The Mighty Mollusk

Citizen
EORhOeg.jpeg

Top Bottom