TMM Hungers: The Next Course

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
20220219_173603~2.jpg
20220219_173958~2.jpg
Today we got a Kamigawa bundle box, booster sets for red and blue, and a premium foil pack. Here's some of the rares and/or ones with cool art. I don't think we got any with neon ink, though.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
We split the bundle first, then got boosters on which color we thought would play. TMM built a deck around Atsushi, and mine was w/ Jin-Gitaxias and Hinata. Played 3 games, managed to beat TMM once when I thwarted his Dragoncoil Reactor that would've killed me by channeling my Mirrorshell Crab, then got him a few turns later.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
*sees top half of robot robot*

Oh, that looks like someone made a mech out of Giratina!

*scrolls down further*

Oh!

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Went to a nearby Gundam shop for a build day, figuring maybe I could actually try being social.

Social anxiety said nope.

Got a Baund Doc, at least.

Sharkshadow

Citizen
I know how that shit feels. Had planned on going to my LGSs first blood event, saved up the entry fee, and mind goblins said nope to that. never even made it down to the store.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
D08RGEE.jpg

Did my first custom paint job on a Gundam. A little messy, but for my first time, I think it came out pretty good.

Base kit is a High-grade Gundam Vidar. (I don't have an unmodified copy handy, hence the bigger Full Mechanics Vidar for comparison.) Since the inspiration for it was FFXIV's red mage job gear, I'm dubbing it the Gundam Vidar Crimson Duelist.

Top Bottom