TMM Hungers: The Next Course

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
That'd be the most reasonable, but my dumbass lizard brain wants to suggest Astray Powered Red or God Gundam by virtue of "they technically have ranged attacks, but they're very stupid" which appeals more to me.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
Also they actually have kits.

Well, there's an old 1/100 Rising kit, but it is nowhere near up to modern standards. Master Grade didn't even exist yet.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
IMG_2385.jpeg

TMM, I just happened to do a search on ITunes to see if there was anything I missed. Turns out this came out last year. I'm sure you probably already knew about this but I don't recall you mentioning it. So I'm just making sure.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
LifAmas.jpg

So I picked up the High-grade Psycho Zaku, because Zakus are cool, so a Zaku with enough dakka to supply a small battalion on its own should be even better, right? Well.....yes, the kit itself is pretty great. However, all of that dakka attached to the back, along with the giant fuel tanks and big backpack, outweighs the Zaku itself. The stand included with the kit can't actually handle its own weight. So now it's got a broken peg stuffed up its exhaust port that I can't quite dig out. I'm either gonna have to figure out how to attach a stand to the backpack, or just have it grounded.

Oh well, it'll still look good with the rest of my mono-eyes. Gonna have to rearrange them to make room.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
So I picked up the High-grade Psycho Zaku, because Zakus are cool, so a Zaku with enough dakka to supply a small battalion on its own should be even better, right?

I can't believe you of all people would say such a thing!

IT'S LIKE I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!

😭😭😭😭

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
i have not gotten much into dragon ball, but vegeta is great bc i find it funny how he's a bad guy who doesn't even realize he's become a good guy until he gets revived with all the other good people on earth. he's so full of himself that he's completely oblivious that he's having a redemption arc until divine intervention confirms he's a good guy

Top Bottom