Citizen
Trypticon is still fun
20210516_225424.jpg

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I'm not denying that the leaders are fun toys, when I mention that they don't leave me with much to say it's because they never really impressed or disappointed me. They've always sort of just been there. Disagree on Galvatron, I regret ever owning it. I do quite like the G2 Optimus figure but I am interested to see what Legacy does with it's G2 Optimus Prime.

I think Regret might be a strong emotion for buying a good Galvatron toy.

Unless your buying of the toy caused you to end a relationship or miss out on an important event. Other than the headmaster gimmick detracting some from the robot mode, I don't see what the problem with the toy is.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think Regret might be a strong emotion for buying a good Galvatron toy.

Unless your buying of the toy caused you to end a relationship or miss out on an important event. Other than the headmaster gimmick detracting some from the robot mode, I don't see what the problem with the toy is.
Yeah, this Galvatron is flawed in a lot of ways, but it hit a lot of the marks of what would make a good Galvatron representation. Some aspects of it I still prefer to the Kingdom one. But I get it, what flaws there are are indeed pretty striking.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Yeah, this Galvatron is flawed in a lot of ways, but it hit a lot of the marks of what would make a good Galvatron representation. Some aspects of it I still prefer to the Kingdom one. But I get it, what flaws there are are indeed pretty striking.
I find his mold to be great as Super megatron. Giving off a G1ified vibe of animated with the proportions

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Absolutely. Thanks in part to the amount of retooling and the design of the altmodes, it succeeds much more as a retool than POTP Op to Star Convoy.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Do we count fangry here or studio series? The box says studio series

Attachments

• 20210901_142019.jpg
    20210901_142019.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 60
  • 20210901_142145.jpg
    20210901_142145.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 53
  • 20210901_142004.jpg
    20210901_142004.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 56

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Does Cogman count?
nprqxIt.jpg

Honestly, I got bored of the Headmaster gimmick rather quickly. Everyone had it so it felt less special, most of the bots are fairly well-known characters (even the "spare" heads) so mix-and-matching seemed a little weird, and all the little head-bots looked the same. I have Quake, Triggerhappy and Full-Tilt and like them very much, but I dunno if the Titanmaster thing really adds all that much. With Cogman, it helps him stand out from the other silver Movieverse cars, Studio Series has a variety of little figures to hang out with, and Nitro Zeus provides him an alternate color-matched body without feeling like something of a repeat.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Does Cogman count?
nprqxIt.jpg

Honestly, I got bored of the Headmaster gimmick rather quickly. Everyone had it so it felt less special, most of the bots are fairly well-known characters (even the "spare" heads) so mix-and-matching seemed a little weird, and all the little head-bots looked the same. I have Quake, Triggerhappy and Full-Tilt and like them very much, but I dunno if the Titanmaster thing really adds all that much. With Cogman, it helps him stand out from the other silver Movieverse cars, Studio Series has a variety of little figures to hang out with, and Nitro Zeus provides him an alternate color-matched body without feeling like something of a repeat.
Alas poor Cogman, I knew me well.

Top Bottom