Tiny Toons Looniversity

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
You're right! They're to the left and right of Hampton when they open the door! Good eye.

Hope to see more of Fifi and Shirley the Loon since I thought they were cool characters before.

Is Furball more sentient this time around? I didn't like it that he was a feral cat in the OG. Sweetie (Sweet Pea) is a student so make him a student too.

spikeriley

Citizen
I thought Elmyra had been dropped from this version.

As did I, but either WB allowed her back in during production or she was always intended to appear, and Cree Summers got it wrong, as the truth was she is not going to return to reprise her role.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Maybe Elmyra's been reinvented as a character from how she was in the original series.

But if Cree Summer isn't reprising her role, maybe someone like Nika Futterman could voice her, as she has a similar voice to that of Summer.

spikeriley

Citizen
Maybe Elmyra's been reinvented as a character from how she was in the original series.

But if Cree Summer isn't reprising her role, maybe someone like Nika Futterman could voice her, as she has a similar voice to that of Summer.

Which could be true, as every character is basically recasted with a new voice actor/actress.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That new intro was pretty great! It revised the original and setup the show pretty well. When does this come out?

Top Bottom