Thoughts on Spike?

CastletonSnob

Citizen
Now that the show has ended, what do you think of Spike? Have you become a fan in the last few seasons, when he finally got some good episodes?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He fell out of the assistant role and they really had no idea what he should be doing anymore. They could have turned that into a story, but they didn't.

Still better than G3 Spike at least.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
Any Spike would have to be better than G3 Spike. I love G3. Everyone here knows that. But Spike does not get included in that love.

As far as FiM Spike goes, he's had some cringe moment. But I never outright disliked him. At worst I was only ever indifferen. But he really did grow into his own throughout the serie.he wouldn't pop up in my top 5 or anythin, but he was a good characte.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I was surprised how much I liked G1 Spike. You could swap him into G4 and I can't say it would make anything worse.

Kaon

I didn't like spike when I left the mlp fandom during season 3. Not sure how much development he got after that.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
So much happened after season 3. He has wings now. He's also spent time as a dog.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Hes not a favorite character. Grabted I did watch much after Discord helped fight Tyrex..so I might of missed stuff regarding spike. But he just bored me.

Top Bottom