They Haven't Made a Toy of This Yet?

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Transformers has been around a long time, and over that time, a lot of things have been made into toys. A surprising amount, even, especially in recent years.

So, what's left?

Share something from Transformers lore here that you're suReprised has never made it into toy form.

I'll start:

6416B24B-083B-4457-B34B-9AFA977468F0.jpeg

I'm surprised this hasn't been made as a toy yet, given the source and Hasbro/Takara Tony's penchant for missile launchers over the years.

Whether as an accessory or a Transformer in its own right, I wonder if they'll ever make this thing.

Dvandom

Citizen
Making an official Transformers toy of the catapult would imply that by that point in the movie the Autobot was brain-dead and only his weapon still worked.

---Dave

Sciflyer

Two arms and one smile
Citizen
I'm going to throw in a second vote for Devcon. Some of the community has been vocal over the years about requesting him, and it is surprising to me that he has not been made yet. I am still kind of surprised that the Omnibots have not had an update either.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
I'm going to throw in a second vote for Devcon. Some of the community has been vocal over the years about requesting him, and it is surprising to me that he has not been made yet. I am still kind of surprised that the Omnibots have not had an update either.
It's weird, right? There are other obscure or one episode characters that have gotten toys, but never Devcon and I feel like he'd be an easy remold from Scourge.

But my suggestion is Sari, Spike is getting a toy and she's a major character too that turns out to be cybertronian.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Right. Devcon has never ever ever ever ever ever ever in any possible way conceivably imaginable ever been made into toy form.

Because BotCon toys don't exist, apparently.

BotCon2014-Devcon.jpg

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
Right. Devcon has never ever ever ever ever ever ever in any possible way conceivably imaginable ever been made into toy form.

BotCon2014-Devcon.jpg
I don't even want to know what this would cost me if I wanted to buy it....:eek:

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen

BotCon2014-Devcon.jpg
Yeah cause pointing out the figure that you could literally only get in a box set at a convention in 2014 totally invalidates everyone who is expressing their desire for a Devcon toy.

Top Bottom