There are tech specs or something similar for DK3 Breaker?

Galvatron77

All Hail Galvatron!!!
Citizen
Hi

I know some of the figures on Diaclone color have tech specs from Collectors Club or Materpiece figures, but I cannot find anything on this guy. By the Way, Hasbro been lazy last years on that, providing less info on the character. I am one who needs to know who am I buying.

NovaSaber

Citizen
I don't think either DK-3 Breaker or DK-2 Guard has anything at all. At least "Breaker" sounds more like a name than "Guard".

Technically a character named Breaker was mentioned (as being dead) in a comic in 2019, but that's probably a coincidence.

For that matter, there's pretty much nothing for any of the Fossilizers either, not even a name for the combiner.

Galvatron77

All Hail Galvatron!!!
Citizen
I forgot the Fossilizers...I adquired a couple recently and still don't now howto fit themin my headcannon.I remember the idw commic you menction, and yes, my bet too is that is a coincidence.
I don't think either DK-3 Breaker or DK-2 Guard has anything at all. At least "Breaker" sounds more like a name than "Guard".

Technically a character named Breaker was mentioned (as being dead) in a comic in 2019, but that's probably a coincidence.

For that matter, there's pretty much nothing for any of the Fossilizers either, not even a name for the combiner.

Shadewing

Citizen
I've basically decided, after getting SG Magnus, to make all the diaclone guys with no fiction into to SG guys, since they're the inspiration for several SG color schemes. So Guard, Silverstreak, and Breaker will just be SG Ironhide, Bluestreak, and Trailbreaker. Becuase then they have some kinda personality I can give them. Also Puffer as SG Pipes, not wholely accurate, but Puffer also doesn't have much going for him.

NovaSaber

Citizen
Did someone say Headcannon?
HoisttheFlag_Bonaparte_Tulcas.jpg

Galvatron77

All Hail Galvatron!!!
Citizen
I've basically decided, after getting SG Magnus, to make all the diaclone guys with no fiction into to SG guys, since they're the inspiration for several SG color schemes. So Guard, Silverstreak, and Breaker will just be SG Ironhide, Bluestreak, and Trailbreaker. Becuase then they have some kinda personality I can give them. Also Puffer as SG Pipes, not wholely accurate, but Puffer also doesn't have much going for him.
Did the same,but it actually bugs me there is nothing on this guys. I keep files on my computer on every character and I feel they are incomplete. I love sg since there were published on collector's club, even customized a couple of duplicates for SG.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sigh.

Due to the recent... meme? ...that's been going around lately, all I can think when I see this thread title is...

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
If it helps, both Guard and Breaker are based on the Diaclone decos that were also used for the appropriate SG guys. Guard came out looking pretty different from SG Ironhide (since the Diaclone toy was, well, the G1 Ironhide mold, so mapping its colors onto Ironhide's usual look takes some interpretation), but Breaker actually matches SG Trailbreaker pretty well.

Top Bottom