The Witcher - Netflix Original Series

Kaon

Tomorrow season 2 of The Witcher comes out. Didn’t see a thread so I figured I would start one. Really excited to see this season unfold. Please use spoiler tags for the first two weeks after its release.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I'm up to episode 5. Is good but not much for one off adventures.

I preferred the old hair style.

I'm disappointed that that character went down that path.

Should have kept the beard.

Cavill is leaving? To be replaced by Bomer? Is it cuz Cavill is going to be a Marvel hero?

Kalidor

Supreme System Overlord
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Well I thought it was pretty good. It seemed to go by pretty fast. Sometimes a series will just drag on but I was surprised that it got to the end so fast from my perspective. I never got into the Witcher books or games, so the lore is something I just pick up as I go along. But all I kept thinking throughout it was how much cooler it would have been if we got an Elder Scrolls show instead.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Done. Well, I have no idea if this arc is based on one of the games but they really had feathered dinosaur enemies? Did the books even describe those? They're cool and all but, well, the centipede monster they fought earlier was kinda scarier looking.

I didn't see the last twist coming, whoa. Whaaaa?!?

I feel so sorry for all the helpless fatalities. It got biblical.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I totally saw the Emhyr twist coming. Since they never showed us who he was he had to be someone we knew.

Overall, it was a good season and I look forward to seeing the next season in 2023.

PiratedTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
Cavill mentioned several times how, as a big fan of The Witcher, he was upset by the writing of the show.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Anyone watching season 3? That monster shown at episode 2 was sick. Almost like the one from the second Silent Hill movie.

Top Bottom