The Walking Dead thread

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So I looked, but I didn't see a thread for this series, so I am starting one.

The wife and I have been playing catch up on Netflix, and we finally saw the series finale last night. No spoilers for it, but I will say that I enjoyed it, and thought that it wrapped up the series fairly well for the main cast. Despite that though, We do have a new spin off series featuring Neagan coming out in June, another spin off featuring Dayrl later this year, and Rick and Michonne return in their own series sometime next year. I must admit that I am looking forward to all of them a lot more than the other two previous spin off series.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Wait, it's over OVER?!? Dang, the last eps I saw (and remember) was a time skip where Rick was with Michonne.

What was the last arc? The Whisperers?

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nope, that was the previous story arc.

The last arc was dealing with the Commonwealth, which was this walled city of 50,000 people that was trying to work like the world used to. They even used dollars for currency.

The Governor, her nepo son, and her right hand man were corrupt(kidnapping people and sending them to work camps or even worse). Eventually all of their settlements (Alexandria, Oceanside, and Hilltop) were taken over by the commonwealth. Eugene gets put in a sham trial for killing the governor's son, and gives an epic speech and finally grows a backbone. A new variant of zombie shows up, the climber. This version could climb, use doors, and basic tools. The commonwealth gets over-run, and the governor pulls back all the troops to protect her and her rich friends gated subdivision. Our surviving heroes, plus a few people from the Commonwealth, convince the army to stop following the governor after she almost killed Judith. They then lure the horde into the rich subdivision of the commonwealth where they literally blow they whole subdivision up, destroying the horde and the new dangerous climber zombies. Then a time jump, around a year or so later, Alexandria is flourishing, Ezikel is the new commonwealth governor, Hilltop is rebuilt, Neagan and his family are gone, and life seems to be great for all the survivors. Daryl leaves to explore and try to find Michonne and Rick. Then we see what Rick and Michonne have been up to lately.

All that is leading into the next three spin off series. Neagan and Maggie get a spin off called the Dead City coming this summer. Daryl's spin off supposedly takes him to France and it will come out later in the year(Probalby in October), and the Rick and Michonne series will come out sometime next year.

I hear that the second season of World beyond has some explanation of how it all started, but I haven't seen the second season yet, nor anything recent in Fear the walking dead.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So I have started trying to catch up on Fear the Walking Dead. I am in season 3 right now and things don't look good for our heroes.

Top Bottom