The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

wonko the sane?

You may test that assumption at your convinience.
Citizen
When you can literally piss away forty four BILLION and change, you don't have to know shit.

Christ, think of what that money could have accomplished if he dropped it into ******* fusion research, or cancer research, or hydroponics. He could have literally, literally, changed the goddamn world for the better and instead he ******* did this.

Bring back alcoholic tony stark, at least he was fun.

Patch

Citizen
Musk isn't even a Tony Stark analogue. He's a John Hammond. Just that instead of dinosaurs running around eating people's faces, it's Neo-Nazis and anti-vax kooks.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
I'm not making a metaphor here: I'm offering a trade. We give the universe elon musk, and the universe gives us back the drunk tony stark from years past. I want the dude that's so drunk out of his mind his robot butler needs to fly his ******* suit. Because I trust JARVIS autopilot more than I trust elon musk to not disappoint the human ******* species.

NovaSaber

Citizen

Entities connected to Elon Musk and his companies have reportedly been acquiring thousands of acres of land in Texas with the hope of starting a town where his employees could live and work, according to a report from the Wall Street Journal Thursday.

These entities have purchased at least 3,500 acres near Austin and are in the process of working toward incorporating a town called Snailbrook, an apparent reference to the mascot of Musk’s tunneling firm, the Boring Company, according to the Journal.

Because company towns have such a track record...

abates

unfortunate shark issues
Citizen
Can't pay rent or the janitorial staff or the employees who make the site work, but he can buy huge tracts of land so he can build Elonville.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
After seeing his managerial style playing out in real time I just can't wait to move to Elonville. I'm sure it will be very well run and efficient.
*snerk*

Ungnome

Grand Empress of the Empire of One Square Foot.
Citizen
Funny thing is they are talking about 'incorprorating' the town, which means Musk's companies might found them, but the residents could wrestle control away from him. I believe part of the incorporation process is creating a town charter that requires elected, not corporate appointed, officials to enact legislation and such, though I am not a lawyer and am unfamiliar with Texas constitutional law, so I could be totally wrong.

Still, just something else to blow up in Elon's face.

The Mighty Mollusk

Scream all you like, 'cause we're all mad here
Citizen
He's already proven that he can't run companies that were already running perfectly fine when he bought them, what qualifies him to try running a town?

Oh, right, he's disgustingly rich and has no idea what consequences are because he's never had to face any. Qualifications are for poor people.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I think we should call it Otisberg.

1. Its going to be a little place. About 5 miles across each way.
2. Its only going to be there through the actions of a rich madman.
3. it is destined to get wiped off the map.

wonko the sane?

Citizen
Ha! Now THAT'S how you tempt people onto twitter. If I weren't so lazy I'd set up a twitter account and then literally block every other twitter user ever. Hell, if someone wrote an app or script that did that, and sold it for a buck a pop for charity: you'd make millions for charity.

Ironbite4

Citizen
HOW!? HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK!? WHAT THE HELL IS THE LOGIC BEHIND THIS!?

Ironbite-god he's an idiot.

Top Bottom