The Twit destroying Twitter is a Twaitor

Pale Rider

...and Hell followed with him.
Citizen
FB friend:
“The souls of emperors and cobblers are cast in the same mold. The same reason that makes us wrangle with a neighbor creates a war betwixt princes.”
― Michel de Montaigne

It is important to remember this morsel of wisdom. We tend to assume that men like Trump and Musk have big concerns and grand schemes, but they are actually small petty men, obsessed with small petty grievances. When you give a small petty man an enormous amount of power, bad things will happen.

Nevermore

Citizen
At this rate, this year is ending better than it did.

Elon Musk is making a fool of himself and burning a shitload of money, Andrew Tate got arrested, the GOP and Trump are headed for a dirty divorce...

The perfect ending for this year would be if something poetic were to happen to Putin.

Rhinox

too old for this
Citizen
Yeah. Still waiting for real consequence to reach those who keep putting the world to the torch. So far all I've seen is a lot of hand wringing and maybes.
That just doesn't cut it.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
At this rate, this year is ending better than it did.

Elon Musk is making a fool of himself and burning a shitload of money, Andrew Tate got arrested, the GOP and Trump are headed for a dirty divorce...

The perfect ending for this year would be if something poetic were to happen to Putin.
Don't forget everything that happened to Alex Jones this year. And speaking of people who owe a billion dollars to Johnny Law, you can add Epic Games to the list if you're petty enough to resent having to share a planet with Fortnite and the people behind it, like I am.

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Flj_hPrakAcpSzS.jpg
Flj_nweX0AI1Pd-.jpg

Ironbite4

Citizen
Found out the reason why it got pumped up last week. $15 tax credit on all EVs made the market happy. What happened over the weekend has caused the free fall to resume.

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
I assume that's a $15 tax credit to each driver, not a tax credit specifically to Tesla.

Pocket

jumbled pile of person
Citizen
That's still absolute peanuts compared to the thousands people already get for buying an EV.

Top Bottom