The TF Deals Thread!

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Bonebot

Citizen
Transformers are 20% off at Meijer this week, plus Santabucks are back again.
$3 off $14.99+
$5 off $24.99+
$10 off $49.99+
$15 off $74.99+
$20 off $99.99+

Edit: We also have the Ark in stock, to my surprise. It's on sale this week for $149, so $129 if you use a coupon.

Attachments

• Message_1639434525157.jpg
    Message_1639434525157.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Those with a Burke's Outlet, they are getting in last year's Cyberverse Ultras. Saw Ultra Bumblebee and Hot Rod with the Energon armor gimmick.

Also, YMMV with this, but my Walmart still has the Beast Wars reissues marked down. Maybe not quite Black Friday, but I checked the Ultras and they were $30 and change.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
Beast Wars Reissues are marked down! AGAIN! Except Rattrap for some reason.
Ultras are around $14.90, Cheetor down to $6.90

STORES WILL PRICEMATCH ONLINE PRICES! Just be sure to have them price adjust at the register (a manager may be required)

Darth_Prime

Citizen
Those with a Burke's Outlet, they are getting in last year's Cyberverse Ultras. Saw Ultra Bumblebee and Hot Rod with the Energon armor gimmick.

Also, YMMV with this, but my Walmart still has the Beast Wars reissues marked down. Maybe not quite Black Friday, but I checked the Ultras and they were $30 and change.
I’ve been waiting for Ross / Marshall’s to get some old stock Kingdom or Earthrise in.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Your results may vary, but our local Wal-mart just clearanced Kingdom deluxes to $3. Might want to check your local WM if there are any you were on the fence about.

DoubleClutch

it's EPIC, in MY mind...
Citizen
passed through WalMart last night in Stow OH... the clearance rack had:
Rhinox for $21
Shadow panther, waspinator and paleotrex for $13

DefaultOption

Sourball
Citizen
Stopped by Target last night and the Origins Bumblebees were on clearance for just under $7.

No clearance tags or anything, but someone on reddit mentioned they had picked one up for $12 a few days ago, so I used the price checker station.

RCX

Citizen
Hasbro Pulse if offering 40% off select items if you spend $75. Pretty great savings!
Those who waited on getting MP seekers version 2 could save hundreds of dollars.
Also brings MP Skids down to around 55 bucks!

Noideaforaname

It's a Wonderful Night for Eyebrows
Citizen
40% off and an impressive selection, wow! Titans, Premium Finish, Covert Agent Ravage, MPs, Jurassic Park collab -- now's the time to snap up those "I'll wait for a sale" items.

G.B.Blackrock

Citizen
I'm less impressed by the selection of eligible items, myself, but was nonetheless able to find enough to warrant pulling the trigger. Getting Deep Cover, Lift-Ticket, Pipes and Core Skywarp.

Top Bottom