The TF Deals Thread!

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Walmart.com has some Transformers items on sale as part of their Black Friday deals: the Beast Wars reissues, Netflix Primal/Rattrap, Netflix Sparkless Seeker, some G1 Reissues, etc. are all marked down (some more significantly than others).

For those that haven't picked the Ark up yet, it's on sale for $119.99:

MIKE
engledogg
Woot! I got the wife to order me that Reissue BW Optimus Primal for Christmas! That will fill in a huge gap in my Beast Wars collection!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Ollies ad had the new Snapdragon for 12.99 on the front page.

I went to my local store Wednesday afternoon to see what they had out at that point and all I could find was the Allspark Tech remote control figure form the movies, and two Cyberverse Prowls. I was tempted to get the prowls for my nephews.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
UPDATE!

I went to Ollies and they had put out some Earthrise Voyagers. They had two Grapples and one Starscream. So check out your local store to see if you can snatch an Earthrise Starscream!

I ended picking up the two Cyberverse Prowls I saw on Wednesday for my Nephews and the Starscream is for me! I am finally going to customize it into my epic G1 KO colorscheme!

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There's quite a few odd black friday deals on Amazon, like Siege Shockwave for $47 or Galactic Man Shockwave for $37.

The two notable ones are the Battle Across Time sets for 30% off.

Thanks for the link! I ended up getting a G1 Bumblebee off of there. I haven't got that toy with the updated face yet, so I might as well have a cool one MOSC!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Those Battle Across Time sets are super tempting. Best of the Amazon deals by far.

(Also good is Studio Series Thrust for like $18)

ChessPieceFace

Citizen
I'm in Maryland for the weekend, so I checked out a local Ollie's yesterday. Ended up with a $13 Grapple and a couple of $4 BotBot S4 5-packs.

Stopped by Big Lots and discovered they had a frustratingly good deal on Thanksgiving Day only: All toys 50% off. They had a good stack of Studio Series - Jazz, Gnaw, some live-action ones too, plus Lego sets and some retro-style Marvel series. But, it was only good on the day they shouldn't have been open in the first place, so the TFs were all back up to $23.

Bonebot

Citizen
Meijer has Santabucks coupons available this week, both in-store and on MPerks. There are 5 amounts available, each one good for a single item. You can use as many coupons per transaction as you like. Our stores have been getting a lot of the current Kingdom and Studio Series waves this last month.

Steevy Maximus

Citizen
I have NEVER had so many exclusives, so many higher priced items PERIOD I’ve bought in a year see as many damned markdowns as I have this year. It’s practically insulting! Bought Rodimus in September for full price!

And at Target, Cyber Monday sales have T-Wrecks marked down to $37 and change

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That Rodimus is DAMN tempting. And I say this as someone who also paid full price for one.

But I'd snap up that T-Wrecks right now if Target would let me.

engledogg

Recovering Completist
Citizen

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I went to my local Ollies and they had a truckload of Earthrise Grapples. And I thought they had shelfwarmed bad enough when every Target and Walmart in town couldn't get rid of them. There were more Grapples at this one Ollies than I'd seen anywhere else before. A great big sea of unsold yellow cranes that nobody wants.

Last edited:

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Gonna be a lot of broken peg Grapple's on Christmas after Ollie's clears those out. Kids are brutal with toys.

Top Bottom