The Repaint Concept Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
And here's one with Galvatron's head repainted. No Fun Pub head.

DtPx76M.png

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Very cool.

Though, seeing these as they are, I'm actually happy that Fun Pub ultimately used the Gigatron mold, since it made for a more "Deathsaurus-y" robot mode silhouette.

On the other hand, the dragon mode on this version does admittedly look a lot more Deathsaurus-y than the two-headed one of the BotCon toy.

Salt-Man Z

that is not dead which can eternal lie
Citizen
I would be ecstatic with any reuse of the BW2 Galvatron mold. It's still one of my all-time favorite toys, but mine has had some small tabs and ratchets break over the years.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just looking at that concept, I could totally see Hasbro replacing the head with a new one and pass the figure off as Captain Armeica in a crossover

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
ROTF is the closest to the screen verison of OP during the time the movies were entering cinemas, while that old 07 leader was generally a desent figure for messing around with, I still have mine, thou I not touched him in AGES, he stood on top of my cupboard with a bunch of other figures including Year of the Snake Omega surpeme, with upgrade kit applied to him, just gathering dust, thou I'll likely touch them soon when I take my third party Predaking down for a shot I got in mind

Glitch

Citizen
I was wondering what Kingdoms BW Megatron would look like with a BW Grimlock deco, one based on the original toy rather then the Kingdoms one.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Someone elsewhere suggested that the mold could also work as Marvel's Black Panther, without any retooling.

I can definitely see the resemblance in Cheetor's face.

Top Bottom