Citizen
FQ2jYUI.png

Yup.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like the original. That poor old toy. The first well articulated Optimus Prime in history, and it was largely forgotten a year later.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I like the original. That poor old toy. The first well articulated Optimus Prime in history, and it was largely forgotten a year later.

At least that Optimus toy went on to inspire the transformation of Energon Rodimus's toy.

Really need a redo of that Op (heck, maybe even pack it in with an alt head or sticker set to help characterize him as a more-distinct-from-Op Sureshot, more than just a name change) who would then be a few tooling bits away from being a redo of Energon Rodimus.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Really need a redo of that Op (heck, maybe even pack it in with an alt head or sticker set to help characterize him as a more-distinct-from-Op Sureshot, more than just a name change) who would then be a few tooling bits away from being a redo of Energon Rodimus.
Don't forget Destructicon Scourge.

Rycochet

Citizen
The earthspark reveals seem to have slipped under the radar, I had a heck of a job finding the stock images for Thrash that weren't the TFW watermarked ones.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The Earthspark stock images were unfathomably huge. I don't know what supercomputer TFW used to open them.

Top Bottom