The Repaint Concept Thread

Rycochet

Citizen
AIxky1w.png

Also on the 'Too many Rodimii' front. I was going to do one of the obvious Hotshot repaints, but I'm sick of G1 Rodimuses, and Smokescreens too for that matter, so I went with a different Hot Shot.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
AIxky1w.png

Also on the 'Too many Rodimii' front. I was going to do one of the obvious Hotshot repaints, but I'm sick of G1 Rodimuses, and Smokescreens too for that matter, so I went with a different Hot Shot.
Me, before reading the bottom text: "Oh, cool! It's Stepper!"

Me, after reading the bottom text: "... ... ... ...Oh."

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Funny you say that, I had the same idea, the absurd exhaust pipes and head screamed Rodimus to me.

CM6Pofu.png

I went with Checkpoint though as we've gotten SO many Rodimii in the past few years.
I do love this. But c'mon! Feed the Rodimi!

Darth_Prime

Citizen

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Saw this. Thought it was worth sharing. Cool concept.

Heh, that's basically another take on Fun Pub's discarded "Transformers Unanimated" idea.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
I kinda want that Hot Shot and Swindle, Both look really good. That Animated Hot Shot might actually look better then Armada Hot Shot.

Yeah, I'm saying no to the new Hot Shot for the moment, but if it was in Animated colors, I might go for it. That looks pretty good.
A sub-group like this would be fun - there are a few more possibilities, and hey, they can always throw in SS Hot Rod as Animated Rodimus. Maybe do the cosmic rust variation this time?

Top Bottom