The Repaint Concept Thread

Rycochet

Citizen
igah2dv.png

The other Elita.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Hello Hasbro? I would like all of those Tarantulas's, except for the Blackarachnia I feel no need for that because of the Buzzworty repaint.

I have no idea how the Collaborations licensing works (esspecially when I'm sure it's different for every studio) but I would love to see these made, and every other repaint the Machine Wars jets have ever had.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
@Rycochet : The Animated colors look so much better on that mold than the G1! And that Tank is pure Gobot Awesome! That would be a great reuse of that mold!

@Fenix Twilight : I agree, and would add the Cyberjet Hooligan and all its recolors for good measure!

Rycochet

Citizen
W17sQxJ.png

Right, so given how the scramble city bots were all pencilled in for release in Diaclone prior to Transformers, and that line drew a whole heap of 'inspiration' from real world vehicle decos, the Stunticons probably weren't ever going to sport the colours they released in as Transformers. I thought I'd go through the Legacy Stunticons as they're revealed and apply something along the lines of how I imagine they'd have ended up.

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
W17sQxJ.png

Right, so given how the scramble city bots were all pencilled in for release in Diaclone prior to Transformers, and that line drew a whole heap of 'inspiration' from real world vehicle decos, the Stunticons probably weren't ever going to sport the colours they released in as Transformers. I thought I'd go through the Legacy Stunticons as they're revealed and apply something along the lines of how I imagine they'd have ended up.
This is a great idea. I always wondered what they would have looked like and I'm interested in seeing what you come up with. :)

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I don't know how hard it would be, but it would be cool to see the entire Stunticon team in each of these decos as a unified color scheme. I always thought the urban camo version of Ruination looked good, and it would be cool to see other combiners in one shared deco.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I don't know how hard it would be, but it would be cool to see the entire Stunticon team in each of these decos as a unified color scheme. I always thought the urban camo version of Ruination looked good, and it would be cool to see other combiners in one shared deco.
I still want my Stealth Aerialbots and "techno" detailed Technobots.

Rycochet

Citizen
A unified colour scheme will need to wait until we've got images of Breakdown, Dead End and probably completed Menasor too so they can all be done at once.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Would it work for Animated Prowl?

I've wondered that, too. I would definitely take a Legacy style Animated Prowl from this mold, though I would still prefer a new mold that better captures his original transformation. The old Animated toy to this day remains probably the best, cleanest motorcycle conversion that they've ever done. There's little to no obtrusive kibble in either mode.

Top Bottom