The Repaint Concept Thread

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
ShatteredGlasstoy-Starscream.jpg

😜
Yeah, nah. Not even with the -ish qualifier. This is different enough in a cool enough direction.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is something with a pretty limited appeal, and I don't have any digibash or anything because, alas, such things are beyond my power, but I would love to have a repaint of Core Class Iguanas as Battle Beasts Icky Iguana:

iguana.jpg

I had a dozen or so Battle Beasts when I was a kid, and this guy was their leader. I had assigned a "superpower" to each of them, and Icky Iguana's power was to basically "Incredible Hulk" into a giant version of himself, for which I would use my Iguanus pretender shell, so this would bring it around full circle for me.

Lobjob

Citizen
Like this isn't anything novel, but after cruising around Toyhax, it seems pretty matter of fact that we should be getting a G2 Stascream from the Earthrise mold, right? (Ideally I'd want the studio series remold)

Also, like a straight studio series repaint in to Sunstorm would be great, right? Throne, accessories and all?

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Like this isn't anything novel, but after cruising around Toyhax, it seems pretty matter of fact that we should be getting a G2 Stascream from the Earthrise mold, right? (Ideally I'd want the studio series remold)
That, but with white thighs instead of the black everyone seems to think it needs.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That works remarkably well!

Thanks! It was the head that got me thinking about it. I was transforming the Ark and something about opening up the head cover brought back a slew of mid-80's memories of playing with my Gobots. I was lucky and had both the Command Center and Thrustor. Wish I still had them, but they were sold along with the majority of my Transformers in a garage sale while I was off at college.

I have to admit, were I able to find a second Ark cheap, I might try to make one. Alas, even at 40% off with the current Pulse sale, that's still too rich for my blood.

Top Bottom