The Repaint Concept Thread

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This is unfinished but I lost progress to bluescreens twice and I am not going to bother again. It it is cursed.

1996 Kingdom Waspinator.jpg

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Surprising myself I don't have any interest in toy colors Waspinator (or Terrorsaur for that matter), but that Tarantulas I'd buy in a heartbeat.

(looks at Vintage Wolfang) Psst, hey Hasbro if you ever want to make a new Carnivac I got an idea you can base him off of.BW-toy_Carnivac.jpg

Or rather I based it off of his appearance in Sins of the Wreckers.

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
If Hasbro ever did make an updated Canivac; that's certainly how I think he'd look. Since lately we're doing the whole "Shell and Robot as one" thing with Pretenders; well... you can't do like Bludgeon, Skullgrin, or Iguanus and make the shell the robot mode; Carnivac (as well as Catilla, Snarler, and Chainclaw) would have to be the inverse; with the Pretender robot transforming in the shell as their beast mode. Which might get them some reuses if we got them in Legacy; since we could have Wolfang, Razorbeast, Polar Claw, ...and I don't think there is any other cats that Catilla can become.

...huh... I just realized they could probably double-bill Chainclaw as Grizzly-1/Barbearian since they share the same colors, more or less.

Lobjob

Citizen
I would love vintage Beast Wars toys recolored in to some new characters.

On the flip side of that, one of my weird dreams is Hasbro releasing recolored Cyberbeasts from BWII as Dinobot, Waspinator (i know thrustinstor is basically this, just bare with me) Silverbolt and Sky-Byte. Make them from some alternate future or different reality, whatever, but they would be neat, bizarre one offs.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Would love some Kingdom retools as spiritual successors to those. Cheetor, Dinobot, Waspinator, Airazor.

Lobjob

Citizen
Iguanus rules, and looking at his lay out, I kind of want Hasbro to bring back Battle Beasts with his basic construction. Like, throw the other Pretenders at me absolutely, but for ten bucks i think that'd be a great way to work those designs back in to stores.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Yeah Iguanus is pretty awesome..Id love to see a (insert fan-term for new mold but uses same transformation) into Cybertron Ransack.

Glitch

Citizen
I imagine the Fossilizer combiner could be done as a Violengiguar figure. Skelivore being Dark Nova, Tricranius being the green Vok.

Top Bottom