The Repaint Concept Thread

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
OpNi5Iq.jpg

EDIT: Pretend that's a Predacon insignia there...
EDIT 2: Now you don't have to pretend

Last edited:

Shadewing

Citizen
Well the reason I think a Cy-Kill from Iguanus could work, is because his transformation works well enough to pass off as him, without blatantly copying the orignal toy's look which I think has been the issue with go-bot homages. Arms hold the front wheel, head techically becomes the front of the bike, legs become the back of the bike, and in robot mode Wheels end up behind the shoulders rather then on, but imo still works.

Leader-1 wouldn't end up looking like anything more then a either a silver/grey seeker, or thundercracker with a white chest. While you could retool the head and chest and maybe arms; he'd still have the seeker silhouette.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
I always thought they ought to redeco a Blitzwing mold as Leader-1; jet and robot mode decoed for the Gobot. Tank mode decoed for the Mini-con.

Shadewing

Citizen
I always thought they ought to redeco a Blitzwing mold as Leader-1; jet and robot mode decoed for the Gobot. Tank mode decoed for the Mini-con.
Probably easy to do with TR Megatron, just need a new faceplate for the titanmaster, remove the stickers, and maybe some black paint.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Probably easy to do with TR Megatron, just need a new faceplate for the titanmaster, remove the stickers, and maybe some black paint.
I have a second TR Megatron for exactly that. Not sure where the faceplate is, but I think I have one of those as well. Just need to get the time to actually work on some of these projects. One of these days...

Glitch

Citizen
I got four of that mold, Titans Megatron and Blitzwing, Legends G2 Megatron and Blitzwing, the TR Blitzwing is for Flywheels/Skytread.
The TR headmasters have been usurped by the retros, Nightbeat gets Chromedomes transtector, Ptero gets Brainstorms, Brawn gets Hardhead and Loudmouth Highbrow. Fangry is interchangeable with Wierdwolf and Mindwipe, Overboard gets Skullcruncher.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Leader-1 wouldn't end up looking like anything more then a either a silver/grey seeker, or thundercracker with a white chest. While you could retool the head and chest and maybe arms; he'd still have the seeker silhouette.

Yeah, well G2 Megatron hardly looks like G2 Megatron now, does he?

Bass X0

Citizen
Botcon Origins box-set

- 1994 G2 Breakdown from Legacy Breakdown
- 1995 Nightracer from Earthrise Sideswipe (with new head)
- 1996 Onyx Primal from Titans Return Mindwipe (with new face)
- 1997 Fractyl from Kingdom Terrorsaur
- 1997 Packrat from Kingdom Rattrap

Top Bottom