Council of Elders
Citizen
Studio Series 07 Bumblebee.png

Studio Series 07 modern Bumblebee.jpg

I always liked the black better.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Would love to see some of the more colorful figures as Studio Series. And maybe characters that were only recolors of legends scale toys.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I would love a Studio Series subline that just revisited old offscreen redecos/retools with Studio Series tooling.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The rest of the Autobots aren't too interesting, so I'm dumping all of them.

Studio Series 07 Ironhide.png

Studio Series 07 Ratchet.png

Studio Series 07 Jazz.png

I'm having no luck with Bonecrusher so I might skip it and just move on to Revenge of the Fallen.

Glitch

Citizen
Every thought we could get a good G1 Drift from WFC Springer? maybe the alt modes referencing his movie counterparts triple changing abilities.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Every thought we could get a good G1 Drift from WFC Springer? maybe the alt modes referencing his movie counterparts triple changing abilities.

Maybe if the head was retooled to look like the Generations figure it could work, I'm no fan of the movie Drift, he just looks horrible in robot mode, but then I'm not the biggest fan of the movie robot desgins in general, Hollywood has this uglyness thing going on when it comes to CGI or aliens, its almost as if they don't want a CGI character to outshine the human cast!

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Oh, you have NO idea how well this idea has worked for the Thrilling 30 Springer mold:

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
I actually did a Tankor with the 2007 Deluxe a few years ago, but I can't find it now. Let's see.

View attachment 5477

Needs some red and yellow markings, but the mold details don't give me a good place to put them.
Beautiful. All Studio Series has to do with that is slap the DotM logo on the box and give it a "Battle of Chicago" backdrop and WHY HAVEN'T THEY DONE SO ALREADY?!

Top Bottom