The Repaint Concept Thread

Onyx

Citizen
I'm sure this has been done much more skillfully, but I only had a few minutes to goof off today -- pardon the lazy Invert. Would prefer it have a new head sculpt, but might not be too bad.
6UfaCcq.jpg

I was thinking of this repaint possibility the other day. As much as I love it, I ended up wishing for a two pack with Howlback a Glit.

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I wish we would get any cassettes. I’m also hoping, even if it’s limited in selects, for a Twincast repaint.

Agent X

Kreon Bastard
Citizen
Re-visiting the MLP/TF II Crossover reignited a desire for a set of WFC Battle Masters colored like the 'Weapon modes' of the ponies' exo-suits:

Lionizer in sparkley purple
Smashdown in orange
Pteraxadon in light blue
Aimless in Purple with flame effects in green
Blowpipe in pink
Slitherfang in yellow ('cause there is already a Soundbarrier in yellow) and
Doublecrosser in white with a faint purple to the translucent plastic ('cause yadda-yadda Soundbarrier white)

Can't be the only one who thought of this when that first came out, and if it has been done, I obviously wasn't paying attention.

OH! AND ALSO SS Wreck-Gar retooled into Death's Head. The TFUK version. With the green.

Last edited:

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That makes me happy. I don't know why but ROTF Leader Megatron is the one I've had the most fun doing do far, and I like the result. On paper it's not that different from the Studio Series colors, but there is something about it that's clicking with me

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Studio Series 07 Brawl.png

I'm not stopping at the leaders.

This one convinces me that I just like Brawl's 2007 toy designs better than what ended up in the movie. Slimming the chest and removing the backpack wasn't really an improvement.

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The recent Basics got me wondering... has anyone ever done X-Brawn in G1 Brawn's color scheme? Or vice-versa?

Top Bottom