Citizen
Headmaster Sunstreak with Hunter O'nion and Bob the Insecticon
hr.jpg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So tempted to do this. This and an Ironfist, although I'm not sure where I'd get the head for it.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
Pitch: After the failure of his Nine Great Demon Generals, Violen Jiger extends his reach beyond the Universe and assembles a new cadre of Generals from across the Multiverse. upgrading them with powerful new Transformer Bodies. Each one acting as a Dimensional Anchor to bring in their armies from their homeworlds.
villains.png

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pitch: After the failure of his Nine Great Demon Generals, Violen Jiger extends his reach beyond the Universe and assembles a new cadre of Generals from across the Multiverse. upgrading them with powerful new Transformer Bodies. Each one acting as a Dimensional Anchor to bring in their armies from their homeworlds.View attachment 4605
"Behold... my new Eight Pretty Good Generals!"

Fenix Twilight

Citizen

Darth_Prime

Citizen
I saw it on Instagram a month ish ago. Have tried to find it again since and can’t. But it was Generations Flywheels painted up in Overlords colors. And it was genius.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pitch: After the failure of his Nine Great Demon Generals, Violen Jiger extends his reach beyond the Universe and assembles a new cadre of Generals from across the Multiverse. upgrading them with powerful new Transformer Bodies. Each one acting as a Dimensional Anchor to bring in their armies from their homeworlds.View attachment 4605

Cy-Kill, Darkstorm, and revisiting Serpent O.R. are best in show here, love the concepts.

Top Bottom