The Repaint Concept Thread

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Nah, when the Prime game came out I was into Kreons so I just made actual customs for the Copter, Tank, and Truck Vehicons. Which is just as well given those three are decidedly more involved than just slapping wings on a car.

Also, a bit of a cheat since this was a dead ass basic hue-shift, but:
L72FWpy.jpg

Roll to the rescue, yesss.

Demovere Xeno

HALLELUJAH
Citizen
And here is my requisite 'Autotrooper from one of the Datsun bro cars' suggestion, until HasTak (somehow) reads this. XD Then again, I haven't actually gotten any more of those molds other than Siege Bluestreak, since the clear plastic used for the lower legs on both the Cybertronian and Earth form molds scares me. ^_^;

I'd also suggest a rerelease of the PRiD Vehicon - still IMO the best Decepticon army-builder they ever designed - but at this point, that toy might have more parts than can fit into the recent lines' reduced budgets-per-toy. T_T

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Had a simple idea I had to get out, what if Avian Beast won in the poll that lead to Windblade.

Windblade beast.jpg

The grey is supposed to be black like on Windblade, but that's the limit of my digibashing skills, also in my mind a real toy would have a more natural red, like the feathers of a red hawk.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
bVMtAdd.png

I don't have the patience for digibashing, so sketchy takes is what you get from me for this. Was looking over Divebomb on my shelf, and it hit me that his robot mode has a very similar layout to Animated Prowl, and they both share a ninja theme. So, Animated Divebomb and Blackout.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
No one in mind, in particular. Although this takes inspiration from DOTM's lunar crawler Ratchet. Just wanted a new non-Ratchet use for this mold. Figured it used so little red I could change just that and remove the last vestiges of "medical" associated with this actually fairly multipurpose vehicle mode.
IMG_20211209_002752.jpg

Works with the original clear blue parts too (actually prefer this; was playing around with colors earlier). Brings this down to literally just one color replacement. This might be a neat custom to try.
IMG_20211209_003032.jpg

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Alright I tried to do it myself but it's beyond my skills (or I need something better then gimp, like actual photoshop), so I'm making a request.

Kingdom Tigatron with a lion head based on this art in Lio Convoy colors, and Under-3 colors as well.

-Edit- Oh I want to mention, I'm just asking for a digibash the lion head isn't a necessary part.

Attachments

• 132426556_1787584204730413_393895026485425167_n.jpg
    132426556_1787584204730413_393895026485425167_n.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thanks to my recent catching-up on RID2015/Adventure, I now want to see an Overload from Siege Impactor.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
images - 2022-01-12T015058.275.jpeg

This Blackarachnia needs to be made at some point (using the upcoming Tarantulas?) to go with the upcoming Nightprowler.

Also, that Skywasp.
images - 2022-01-12T015417.875.jpeg

Edit: Now I kind of want a Puffer/Road Rage style 2-pack of Robot Masters Wrecker Hook and RID Tow-Line, from Earthrise Hoist (with a new headsculpt used by both).

MW Hoist is actually a pretty tempting easy custom to try...

Last edited:

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
I set out to make as many of the missing Micromasters as I could using the existing molds from Siege and Earthrise.
I included some Zone release if they were distinct enough from their western counterparts. (denoted with a Z in their name)
little rule I had for myself was that if I used one part of a pack I had to use the other
(which is why all of the groupings are weird I have the first post sorted by mold type).
I even went so far as to try and update some of the transports much in the same way the Bases were done.

I present....Project Micromaster
m1.png
m2.png

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I
I set out to make as many of the missing Micromasters as I could using the existing molds from Siege and Earthrise.
I included some Zone release if they were distinct enough from their western counterparts. (denoted with a Z in their name)
little rule I had for myself was that if I used one part of a pack I had to use the other
(which is why all of the groupings are weird I have the first post sorted by mold type).
I even went so far as to try and update some of the transports much in the same way the Bases were done.

I present....Project Micromaster
View attachment 3502View attachment 3503
I kind of need to make Fireshot/Vanquish and that Hot Rod now. Neat idea for Powerrun and Strikedown too!

Honestly I've wanted more Micros since they started these. Bummed they dropped them so soon. Would take even 3D printed reshells for these tbh (Direct-Hit/Power Punch can be pretty flexible in that regard).

Last edited:

Top Bottom