The Repaint Concept Thread

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
I still maintain a weird fascination with getting the Fox Kids redecos done on the new molds. Market them as “Maximal Strike Force” and lob in a Cybertron/Universe 1.0 fusion Optimus repaint and a repaint for Blackarachnia and it’d make a nice little theme.
Something like Primal leading his crew on a man hunt for Megatron’s last free-roaming Predacons: the diabolical Blackarachnia and poor Waspinator who’s just along for the chaos.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
The live action movies are leaving that whole concept on the table. Could give Bumblebee a rival character and also ties into the newly implemented BW stuff to upgrade from Wasp to Waspinator. I dont even mind if they vhange the character completely. BB would benefit from having a dedicated enemy character thats as easy for the audience to identify as he is.

I think they could have done it with Stinger, if Stinger had been anything more than an inert drone. Personally, I would tap the Gobot Stinger, the gold 80’s Corvette, as a foil for Camaro Bumblebee. But I might be biased...

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Poorly done Legacy Arcee into the Junkion Nancy (be gentle, it's my first use of Paint 3D to attempt to recolor something)

rc nancy.jpg

Glitch

Citizen
Studio Series 86 Gnaw repainted as Cyberverse Biter.
Earthrise Doubledealer as Machine Wars Soundwave

Onyx

Citizen
Would like to see Kingdom Cyclonus repainted as BM Jetstorm, Legacy Arcee repainted as BM Thrust and Siege Impactor or Brunt repainted as Tankor.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
Couple ideas I've got
Omega Spreem using Siege Impactor as the base.
Double Punch from siege Brunt
Turbo Master from siege Sixgun
Windmill from siege Spinister

Onyx

Citizen
Has anyone done Siege Shockwave as Energon Six Shot yet?

Last edited:

Octavius Prime

UT Enthusiast
Citizen
So, now having Kingdom Waspinator in hand (just found him this afternoon, and he is better than expected), I want at least two remolds: one as Bumblebee (new head), and a heavier remold into a new character as a fly.

Top Bottom