LiamA

Citizen
F4eEaPv.png

Wheel legs!

Beast Machines Rattrap?

Shadewing

Citizen
Repaints that probably only I'd actually be interested in:

Bumblebee Movie Ironhide in Bayverse colors and Maybe Ratchet in his Bayverse colors as well
Studio Series Ironhide in RiD Ironhide colors
Studio Series 86 Jazz is Bayverse colors
Earthrise Trailbreaker in Animated Ratchet Colors

Andrusi

Lun!
Citizen
I'd buy all of those. (Ideally I'd want Trailbreaker re-retooled to be properly an ambulance.) I actually got Guard specifically for similar reasons.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
That gives me an idea. Try digibashing the original BWII Galvatron mold into the G1 Deathsaurus (since word has it that the BotCon 2005 Deathsaurus was originally supposed to have been made from the BWII Galvatron mold, but that the mold was no longer available at the time).

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
So, this is kind of a weird one, not sure how much of a repaint it would really be; long story short, I thought I remembered there was an instance where Menasor was named with an alternate spelling of Menasaur. According to the wiki, this is not correct, but it got the mental gears turning:

What if the Stunticons got some kind of Predacon upgrade, with their upgraded combined form called Menasaur? I don't know if it would make sense to redeco the PotP Dinobots and/or Terrorcons, or maybe the Fossilizers in Stunticon colors. It would be cool if the combined mode was more bestial than normal, maybe dinosaur- or dragon-like. And, maybe using the G2 Stunticon decos would be more fitting? I don't know, it seemed like a wild idea in my head.

What do you think, sirs?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Been enjoying Christmas Prime, so I thought we should start pushing Hasbro to do new holiday figures every year. My suggestion for 2023:
thanksmeg2.jpg

Also, realized too late that it would have been much easier to start with a picture of the Jurassic Park version of the mold.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
So, this is kind of a weird one, not sure how much of a repaint it would really be; long story short, I thought I remembered there was an instance where Menasor was named with an alternate spelling of Menasaur. According to the wiki, this is not correct, but it got the mental gears turning:

What if the Stunticons got some kind of Predacon upgrade, with their upgraded combined form called Menasaur? I don't know if it would make sense to redeco the PotP Dinobots and/or Terrorcons, or maybe the Fossilizers in Stunticon colors. It would be cool if the combined mode was more bestial than normal, maybe dinosaur- or dragon-like. And, maybe using the G2 Stunticon decos would be more fitting? I don't know, it seemed like a wild idea in my head.

What do you think, sirs?

i had a similar thought process, but it led to an entirely different path. keep the stunticons as vehicles, but work in a demolition derby/stunt show theme. and the combined "Menasaur" is one of those Truckasaurus things you see at monster truck rallies.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That gives me an idea. Try digibashing the original BWII Galvatron mold into the G1 Deathsaurus (since word has it that the BotCon 2005 Deathsaurus was originally supposed to have been made from the BWII Galvatron mold, but that the mold was no longer available at the time).

Here. This isn't lavishly accurate in any mode, but I tried to respect the Galvatron mold layout as best I understand it, and rely on extra paint only for the most important stuff.

jRHuZnX.png

Top Bottom