The Random YouTube Thread

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Are there any YouTube’s about whether Robot masters Starscream is affordable or not? Because I really can’t afford that fucker. I griifindirf cannot afford Robot masters Starscream. For shame!

Looking on Ebay quickly, if you want one, there is one going for the price of a present day voyager plus P&P

After that one the price is about double and keeps going up and you need to bare in mind that the figure is about twenty years old, with 2024 being the 20 years mark, so don't expect to get it for the price of a legends class figure!

Netflix, buying Paramount plus, I'm going to say, unlikely to happen, because there is no real benefit to Netflix or Paramount and it will likely just cause a giant mess at a time when ad rates are down and streamers are fighting for eyeballs

LBD "Nytetrayn"

Broke the Matrix
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Consolidation does seem to be more of a thing going now, probably on account of everyone looking at Netflix and starting their own service, thinking everyone who contributes to Netflix's numbers will also contribute to theirs. So far, that doesn't seem to have panned out.

I think there would be benefit for both because that's one less choice to make, and Netflix gets more content on top of that.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I saw the movie back when it was in cinemas and to be honest, I didn't really like it that much, the story just didn't quite click for me!

Here's a clip I like from Robocop 3, just to make people SMILE:

Edit:

Something amusing, how Deadpool 3 should start:

Last edited:

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen

Thought that some people here might be interested in this.
Was that sexual tension?

Necronites? No way! Where are the Gorgonites? But the non army guys get to be a new toyline, then they should be based on another musical mockumentary, like how the Gorgonites were Spinal Tap.

Sjogre

Citizen
If you pause the video, it's possibly to read some of the backstory off of the back of that package. Preeeeetty sure Ray Razor isn't attracted to the Necronite leader.

Also, I'm not sure if the Necronites are supposed to be the bad guys even in the toyline.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
If you pause the video, it's possibly to read some of the backstory off of the back of that package. Preeeeetty sure Ray Razor isn't attracted to the Necronite leader.

Also, I'm not sure if the Necronites are supposed to be the bad guys even in the toyline.

Screenshot_2023-07-04-11-45-25-577_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Oh, they're siblings! I take it back! SorrysorrySORRY!

Funny but one of the army guys at the end looks like... Nick Nitro? And the guy who describes himself as 'sharp as a razor ', I think.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Lately I've been listening to videos like this, this is just part 1 of a ongoing story, where a girl is betrayed and put to death by her own family, then being reborn into another family, its a good story to listen to:

Top Bottom