Citizen
1312295835948.jpg

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
kmart.jpg

I'd say it's a little odd for Megatron to wear a shirt with a picture of himself on it, but then I remembered that he spent the early 90's walking around with "Megatron Rules!" scrawled across his chest, so maybe it's not that out of character for him.

Stepwise

Not Crew.
Citizen
View attachment 1998

I'd say it's a little odd for Megatron to wear a shirt with a picture of himself on it, but then I remembered that he spent the early 90's walking around with "Megatron Rules!" scrawled across his chest, so maybe it's not that out of character for him.

That's all we had for costumes when I was growing up. Mask and big poncho thing with a picture of the character, not the cosplay-ish costumes that are out now.
Probably had something to do with bundling up in sweatshirts or jackets under the costumes so that kids wouldn't freeze while they were trick-or-treating.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
So the last couple years my brother has made Rock Lords cakes for his son and I've shared them here because honestly how many Rock Lord cakes have there probably been like in history. These were the ones from the last two years:

435FAB86-C8D6-43CF-B8D0-D7DA8BD4A4C5.jpeg
4A04525E-876E-4D9D-BE35-ED1D31D189C1.jpeg

This year he did two from two different parties:

B024BFE4-742C-46C1-AEE1-FDCC9B1F5844.jpeg
8EC7F194-97BF-4F09-9D64-D7BB24161D12.jpeg

-ZacWilliam, Its a toss up whether Adam will out grow asking for them or if my brother will run out of Rock Lords to make into cakes first.

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
There’s always the Japanese colors to pull from; that just about doubles the potential Rock Lord goodness...

Top Bottom