The Random Transformers Image Thread

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
We need more Transformers with farm equipment alt-modes - then put matching redecoes of them in a 'farm life' box set or something. XD

You'd have to have the John Deere green set, Case red set, and Agco-Allis orange set just for starters. Then, there's all the lesser brands...this could be a redeco gold mine for Hasbro. Especially if they could partner with Ertl somehow...

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
There's always one of my favorite characters ever, RiD Thunderhoof. Dunno if he's John Deere or a deer or a dear or what though.

images - 2022-07-18T123645.477.jpeg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
You'd have to have the John Deere green set, Case red set, and Agco-Allis orange set just for starters. Then, there's all the lesser brands...this could be a redeco gold mine for Hasbro. Especially if they could partner with Ertl somehow...
Tomy owns Ertl. Just sayin…

Haywire

Collecter of Gobots and Godzilla
Citizen
Tomy owns Ertl. Just sayin…

Yeah, we were at the John Deere Pavilion in Moline IL this weekend, and half the toys in the gift store were branded Tomy instead of Ertl. Why they don't have a line of Transfarmers yet is beyond me...

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Terrificon, probably the biggest comic/geek convention in Ct happened this weekend. I've been before and it's a lot of fun. I probably would have been there this year but y'know heart attack and pacemaker installed like two weeks ago.

My very non-geek sister went though to take my niece, whos gotten into cosplay with one of her friends. She asked me if there was anything I'd like that she would recognize (again very non-geek) . Turns out Bob Budiansky was a guest, so:

EF83F21F-E14D-4BFC-A91D-D713529493A7.jpeg

E1835849-9851-44D7-A023-BC9784F434D4.jpeg

She said he was very nice.

-ZacWilliam, that's the cover of one of my favorite issues so I'm looking forward to the next time I see my sis. :)

Top Bottom