Paladin

Citizen
IDOfvlw.png

Cybersnark

Citizen
Mecha Monday Happy 25th Anniversary Ghost on the Shell
*does math*
Wait, when?

The original manga was first published in April 1989 (this year is the 33rd anniversary. The 25th would've been in 2014).

The movie officially premiered in October 1995 (with the worldwide release in November) (25th anniversary was in 2020).

SAC (which the image specifies) was released in October 2002 (making this year only the 20th).

(And of course there's the 2017 film, which is barely five years old, and 2013's Arise, which just turned nine. Both released in March, curiously.)

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
Imagine being stuck behind that car in traffic, with the sun reflecting off of that right into your eyes.

Ryougabot

Citizen

When I first saw that, I thought, "wow, I have not seen a Phase Diagram since my PE test...wait a minute...that is not right...the gas and the fluid are mixed...oh yeah, that is not the important part. If they really want to speak to engineers, don't use their language incorrectly, most will be to indignant about misuse that they will miss the joke.
Schematic-phase-diagram-of-water-with-3-different-phases-solid-liquid-and-vapour-We.png

They had a great opportunity to speak to a new audience, but they alienated them instead. Nice effort though.

NovaSaber

Citizen
The fact that it's information used by engineers doesn't make it engineering terminology.
Phases of matter are physics, and physicists are like
spherical_cow_by_mawscm_d5s1gyo-fullview.jpg

Top Bottom