The Leaked Listings Thread

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Turn the big boaty boi into the Power Loader from Aliens and let Megatron live out his dreams of cosplaying as Sigourney Weaver.

As long as he doesn't go Aliens 3 and shave off that glorious hair!

Megs_hair.jpg

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
And his density. 😜

Less in media and more in his toy's instructions.
I was specifically talking about media. Metroplex's Scramble City gimmick never shows up in the cartoon or comic, while the Tidal Wave combination absolutely does, which puts it a lot higher up on the relevancy chart, IMO.

Corvus

Citizen
You know what, you're correct. I'm misremembering the combiners actually swapping-limbs in Scramble-City Mobilization, and I think one of only places where Metroplex was shown to have combiner interaction was on instruction-sheets.

My bad! :D

Ultra Magnus13

Citizen
Oh come on, now.

Look, I also question the viability of this release, but that's some seriously conspiratorial reasoning there. I'm having flashbacks to the angry, tiny handful of Doctor WHO fans who bandied about the notion that the real reason why the BBC produced and aired "Curse Of Fatal Death" was so they could claim that they'd used up all of the Doctor's incarnations so they could keep the series dead forever.

I'm not at all being serious with this. Just a jab at how lame, and simple this toy appears for its price point.

Sunstorm

Super-Powered Zealot
Citizen
I'm hoping this is true, and to be fair, I got my Cybertron Metroplex from Dollar General, (or Family Dollar, I don't recall).
However, I don't see a dollar store chain carrying a Toy of any kind with the price point of $190.00. Actually, the fact that this info seems to come from a dollar store makes me think it is more of a troll than a leak.
I want to be wrong though....and I'll yell "I was wrong" all the way to the cash register the day he hits my local FD.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
I'm hoping this is true, and to be fair, I got my Cybertron Metroplex from Dollar General, (or Family Dollar, I don't recall).
However, I don't see a dollar store chain carrying a Toy of any kind with the price point of $190.00. Actually, the fact that this info seems to come from a dollar store makes me think it is more of a troll than a leak.
I want to be wrong though....and I'll yell "I was wrong" all the way to the cash register the day he hits my local FD.
my guess would be that this was one slide of many at a presentation for potential investors and buyers. the retailbuyer for family dollar was in the room scoping the cheaper stuff like core class, one steps, or authentics and happened to be in the room/skype call with this slide.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I hope this one is unchanged since they just made a show accurate one, but I kinda doubt it.

The Phazer

Citizen
I wonder how much of our leaks recently come from the buyer at Family Dollar and if this will cause them to dry up a bit...

Top Bottom