The Leaked Listings Thread

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Ransack is the locust, hence why they can do him from Kickback easy. Chop from Shrapnel and Barrage from Bombshell are pretty manageable. It's why they have all had 3rd party toys made just that way.

Venom is the odd one out. He's a cicada. It's probably possible to get him out of Bombshell too but with a bit more effort. I hope Hasbro does because a 3rd party hasn't done him yet and he's probably the most striking of the group visually imo.

-ZacWilliam, as I always mention when they come up I'd give a lot for Hasbro (or anyone) would do Beet Papil too and finish the team. :)
Yes my bad. Venom is the one idk who they would use

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
A nice thing is if you do Venom as a cicada somehow you can get Cicadacon from BW out of him too.

-ZacWilliam, I feel like it wouldn't be too hard to get Beet Papil from Bombshell too, Ladybugs have a similar shape to his alt-form

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Commodities Tealeaf.png

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
This may have been said already but Buzzsaw and Sandstorm are selects. And ransack is the g1 Bug from Kickback. Not sure when we are getting the other three “Deluxe” bugs(Chop, barrage, venom) but I can probably assuming Chop is from Shrapnel, Barrage from Bombshell and old Venom since he is a locust I think?

From what I heard and got told, Goldbug is just a repaint of the SG one. Sad I know.
Well, that's interesting. Heavily considering Buzzsaw and Sandstorm now (much more different from the original than toy colors Scorponok). Interesting that they're still pulling from older tooling for Ransack, but very fitting (did the same for a custom).

Goldbug, well... I'll wait til i see it. Would rather paint up an existing Bee, but I'll need a head for it.

The Phazer

Citizen
I remain a bit puzzled that they're going to do another Prime Arcee toy but don't seem to have any plans to release Flamewar, who is featured in all kinds of fiction now but only has a toy that was a convention exclusive years ago (yes, okay, there was a legends class but that doesn't count).

KibblerGrrrl

Rejected mini-cassette prototype
Citizen
A nice thing is if you do Venom as a cicada somehow you can get Cicadacon from BW out of him too.

-ZacWilliam, I feel like it wouldn't be too hard to get Beet Papil from Bombshell too, Ladybugs have a similar shape to his alt-form

It probably wouldn't be too hard to get a Saberhorn (RiD15) out of a Legacy Bombshell (p)retool either. Or an actual beetle Goldbug.

I remain a bit puzzled that they're going to do another Prime Arcee toy but don't seem to have any plans to release Flamewar, who is featured in all kinds of fiction now but only has a toy that was a convention exclusive years ago (yes, okay, there was a legends class but that doesn't count).

I think a couple of the leakers have said they don't have info on most of the Legacy Selects figures yet. Last I heard, most of the wave 4 of Legacy: Evolution is still unknown too. Flamewar is pretty popular now, so it'd be a big oversight for Hasbro not to cash in on an easy redeco of the new Legacy mold for Prime Arcee.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Since the reveal of Golden Disk. Here is the full list of figures we are getting. The Golden Disk Collection consist of 4 sets. Those are:
-Puffer and RoadRanger 2pck
-Terrasaur
-Deluxe Jackpot
-Tigatron(Orange)CA91B80C-5C5C-4659-A9EC-C0CE2205BD17.jpeg

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Sounds great, and nothing should be Paradron Medics levels of frustratingly swarmed.

Swerve

Life of the Party
Citizen
Jackpot is an interesting choice. I love Tigatron, but not sure I want him in orange.

The Phazer

Citizen
A few people have observed that the Wheeljack silhouette isn't right, and some people are speculating that it might be a retool for Cybertronian mode Wheeljack? That makes some sense I guess.

It doesn't fit with the leaked listings, but the Glyph/Tapout pack was also dropped at the last minute.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
A few people have observed that the Wheeljack silhouette isn't right, and some people are speculating that it might be a retool for Cybertronian mode Wheeljack? That makes some sense I guess.
Turns out that it looks off because it's taken from some early Earthrise promotional artwork.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I still want to see a box or an official listing confirming the name Silverstreak. I need it to be true.

Top Bottom