The Leaked Listings Thread

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Since the Scorponok mold is still usable and this already isn't a straight reissue line, I would like it in orange please.
I'm not holding any of these reissues as being certain that the molds are still usable. There's been a LOT of recent retro products (Star Wars, Ghostbusters, etc) where Hasbro obviously still doesn't have molds for that have seen release. Fro what I can tell, all the new Beast Wars reissues are being produced in Vietnam, which leads me to believe that Hasbro is investing its resources to remake some older products.
That might well explain some of the discrepancies between the original toys and the reissues.
Same, my hope lies with online. I gotta go over 30 minutes drive to get to a Walgreens and can't see myself doing that many times.
Pulse has been a GODSEND for pretty much every exclusive...except Target. I don't get what the deal is there that they still haven't offered some of that stuff to the site yet.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Four (likely) Deluxes, unless it's G2 Ransack using a Voyager mold. But I'm not sure who'd work there.

Part of me would've preferred a Buzz Saw, but this could be good. I hope this is in the white/pink Waruder colors.

Wonder if Goldbug is going to be the same partwise as SG Goldbug -- reusing that new head on a Cliffjumper body.

I'm either way on Scorponok; toy colors are a bit better than show colors, but I'm not too attached to either color scheme. Not as interesting to have both as it was for BA.

This could be a nice pack, eager to actually see how they look.
This may have been said already but Buzzsaw and Sandstorm are selects. And ransack is the g1 Bug from Kickback. Not sure when we are getting the other three “Deluxe” bugs(Chop, barrage, venom) but I can probably assuming Chop is from Shrapnel, Barrage from Bombshell and old Venom since he is a locust I think?

From what I heard and got told, Goldbug is just a repaint of the SG one. Sad I know.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
this right here. people finding stuff at retail in the uk, or california or singapore is great and all. but that means i wont see it in my store until 6 months from now. IF i see it. online orders or it doesnt exist.
I mean, I have SP on the way and they have been found all over my state(Texas) and at this moment most ships are anchored at sea not able to dock. Also Hasbro needs to learn to reveal shit sooner like this is ridiculous

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Tapout and Glyph are long over due. I thought they were rumored to come out ages ago. Probably still not as a Beetle for Glyph though. Wonder how Hasbro's deal with VW actually works.
As they are Botcon original characters, it is gonna be awhile till we see them. And sadly no blue VW. VW is very strict when they can use it. So she will be Blue Bugbite and then we got Green Cliff

Now I know Shattered Glass was also Botcon original but this is a good stepping stone for other releases in the future … I.e. we are getting BW Sandstorm who is a Botcon character from Reaching the Omega Point(3H Botcon and also now over 800$usd), the selects Packrat, and hopefully many more to come.

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
Also. Since I’ll be ending getting early figures for a short while. If anyone wants anything let me know. I have a few extra SP on the way and I just want to help out others. 👍

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
And ransack is the g1 Bug from Kickback. Not sure when we are getting the other three “Deluxe” bugs(Chop, barrage, venom) but I can probably assuming Chop is from Shrapnel, Barrage from Bombshell and old Venom since he is a locust I think?

Ransack is the locust, hence why they can do him from Kickback easy. Chop from Shrapnel and Barrage from Bombshell are pretty manageable. It's why they have all had 3rd party toys made just that way.

Venom is the odd one out. He's a cicada. It's probably possible to get him out of Bombshell too but with a bit more effort. I hope Hasbro does because a 3rd party hasn't done him yet and he's probably the most striking of the group visually imo.

-ZacWilliam, as I always mention when they come up I'd give a lot for Hasbro (or anyone) would do Beet Papil too and finish the team. :)

Anonymous X

Citizen
Quickly: I’m pleased that we’re getting Beast Wars characters in the next incarnation of Generations. I’m a bit worn out with G1 characters getting their 73rd action figure, personally.

mx-01 archon

Citizen
Quickly: I’m pleased that we’re getting Beast Wars characters in the next incarnation of Generations. I’m a bit worn out with G1 characters getting their 73rd action figure, personally.

You say that, but a good portion of the leaked slate is for characters that haven't had any representation since the 80s. The WFC trilogy already tackled a large majority of the 84/85 characters that we see all the damned time, and then of course SS86 (and some of Kingdom) for the '86 characters.

And then they're throwing curveballs by seemingly making a lot of the redecos/remolds into post-G1 homages. Pointblank likely into Armada Blurr for the Velocitron series, for instance. And SS86 Hot Rod into Override.

Next year's slate seems to be a pretty healthy mix of everything.

A slight dash of JG1 as well, with Minerva on the slate, setting the stage for Star Saber's release and possibly others to come in 2023.

Anonymous X

Citizen
You say that, but a good portion of the leaked slate is for characters that haven't had any representation since the 80s. The WFC trilogy already tackled a large majority of the 84/85 characters that we see all the damned time, and then of course SS86 (and some of Kingdom) for the '86 characters.

And then they're throwing curveballs by seemingly making a lot of the redecos/remolds into post-G1 homages. Pointblank likely into Armada Blurr for the Velocitron series, for instance. And SS86 Hot Rod into Override.

Next year's slate seems to be a pretty healthy mix of everything.

A slight dash of JG1 as well, with Minerva on the slate, setting the stage for Star Saber's release and possibly others to come in 2023.
Well, I’ll give you that it’s been a mixed bag in Generations recently, harking back to how it was before the CW/TR/PotP trilogy, and thankfully looks like it’ll continue being so next year!

(It’s just being a big BW fan, I was annoyed by its absence for so long. Even a year or so ago I wouldn’t have believed that we’d get BW characters in WfC, let alone exact BW reissues.)

Powered Convoy

Randy
Citizen
In this case, I have one guess as to why they changed the plastic. Besides show-accuracy, the original Scoponok mold is apparently fragile. When I first got my copy of the Takara version, which was MISB until I opened it, the joint connecting the tail to the body immediately shattered upon my first attempt to transform it. I never owned the Hasbro version, but I've heard that many copies of that version have broken tails as well. It could be that this new gray plastic is meant to reinforce that joint and keep the tail from breaking off.
FYI, this happened to my Japanese Scorponok as well. Wasn't the first transformation, but it did crack after only a few transformations.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
i got a hasbro scorponok years ago second hand off ebay. the tail was fine then. and when i dug him out recently his tail was still fine. though the cyberbee claw broke shortly after i got him those years ago

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Where exactly does the Cyberbee gimmick break? I've read about it but I can't picture it.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
the peg ive circled in the pic is what broke

claw.jpg

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Thanks. It doesn't look particularly thin so I guess it's just a clear plastic issue.

Top Bottom