The Leaked Listings Thread

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Good god, MORE RedCard exclusives?!

Also, SCREW HASBRO AND WALMART! Cosmos is REALLY going to be an exclusive? It's going to be VW Bumblebee all over again...
The WFC Trilogy gave us some nifty repaints, and I'm all about that...but new molds? Of popular characters? That's bull. Instead we're (possibly) getting multiple Arcee toys and a probable remold in Elita-1.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
Interesting; Black Convoy instead of of Scourge or Nemesis Prime.

Curious who Cosmos, Road Rocket and Override are going to be redocos or remolds of.

Also big sigh about more red card exclusives.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Interesting; Black Convoy instead of of Scourge or Nemesis Prime.

Curious who Cosmos, Road Rocket and Override are going to be redocos or remolds of.

Also big sigh about more red card exclusives.
my guess if i were to make one is, A very heavy retool of Origins Bee for Cosmos, since that one i am not sure about

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So, will Black Convoy be the first official Hasbro Transformers toy released at American retail stores to bear the name "Convoy"?

Bonebot

Citizen
It's actually kind of a relief that there is so little product coming that I'm interested in, especially after the last few years. I am ALL ABOUT reissues of non-show Beast Wars figures though. Yes please, keep 'em coming!

Echowarrior

Citizen
Is it wrong that I'm more worried about getting Minerva than I am getting any of the Target or Wal-Mart exclusives?

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Not wrong wrong, distribution has been so messed up that it's hard to not be alarmed. But I think our chances of getting an 8 a case toy are pretty high. I hope.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
There hasn't even been a leak or rumor for Vintage BW Scorponok, and this just shows up outta nowhere.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Do we know he's not just BSing with an old toy?

ZacWilliam, haven't looked that toy recently enough to know if it's been done in those exact colors ever

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
The original Hasbro toy was black. Takara's recolor was dark blue (and slightly translucent). This one is medium gray, an all new look for it.

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Stop "fixing" the colors on the reissues! By all means release the Kingdom one in show colors but let the reissues be reissues.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Stop "fixing" the colors on the reissues! By all means release the Kingdom one in show colors but let the reissues be reissues.
In this case, I have one guess as to why they changed the plastic. Besides show-accuracy, the original Scoponok mold is apparently fragile. When I first got my copy of the Takara version, which was MISB until I opened it, the joint connecting the tail to the body immediately shattered upon my first attempt to transform it. I never owned the Hasbro version, but I've heard that many copies of that version have broken tails as well. It could be that this new gray plastic is meant to reinforce that joint and keep the tail from breaking off.

Fenix Twilight

Citizen
Is it wrong that I'm more worried about getting Minerva than I am getting any of the Target or Wal-Mart exclusives?
Nah, I'm going to be checking my Wallgreens constantly but thinking about their toy section I don't have much hope.

Oddly excited for Road Rocket, Override being a voyage is a nice upgrade, very excited for Black Convoy depending on if he surpasses the original and Reissue Cybershark is a nice surprise (but I wish it was a new mold Cybershark).

Princess Viola

Dumbass Asexual
Citizen
I swear to God my Walgreens better stock one because holy god I'm going to need like fifteen Minervas.

Not for any specific reason, she's just my fave character.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
My hope is online. My Walgreens got bought out and turned into insta care centers with a pharmacy attached

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Same, my hope lies with online. I gotta go over 30 minutes drive to get to a Walgreens and can't see myself doing that many times.

Top Bottom