The Leaked Listings Thread

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I wonder something. When do you think stepper will be revealed if he is still coming

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
As far as I can remember we've just had a lot of "They're doing Artfire obviously they will do Stepper from the new Jazz to go with."

Which is not bad as assumptions go at all but is not quite the same as a leak.

-ZacWilliam, I admit there are A LOT of leaks nowadays so it's not impossible it happened and I missed it to.

Echowarrior

Citizen
Stepper would be nice, but I suspect it's not happening, given we got a Ricochet from Generations Selects.

And yes, I know, Studio Series Jazz is a better mold than PotP Jazz, but still, Hasbro might be thinking that such a choice wouldn't be financially feasible.

MadameVixen

Cat outta Hell
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Stepper would be nice, but I suspect it's not happening, given we got a Ricochet from Generations Selects.

And yes, I know, Studio Series Jazz is a better mold than PotP Jazz, but still, Hasbro might be thinking that such a choice wouldn't be financially feasible.
We got two g2 megatrons from selects

MrBlud

Citizen
We’ve gotten “repeats” of several figures. Most of them far closer chronologically than Stepper.

The Phazer

Citizen
I still wouldn't be surprised if we get a Selects Stepper next year. I mean we're getting a blue Bluestreak soon despite that being last year's mold.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
jtprime back with some case breakdowns.

Legacy
Core:
Wave 1:
Skywarp x2
Hot Rod x3
Iguanus x3

Wave 2:
Iguanas x1
Optimus Prime Pr x1
G2 Megatron x2
Shockwave x2

Wave 3: contents may change
Soundwave Pr x2
Energon monster x3
Skullgrin x3

Deluxe:

Wave 1:
Skids x2
Dragstrip x2
Prime Arcee x2
Kickback x2

Wave 2:
Prime Knockout x2
Elita 1 x2
Tarantulas x2
Wildrider x2

Wave 3:
Pointblank x2
Crankcase x2
Energon monster x2
Deadend x2

Wave 4: contents not final
Breakdown

Voyager:
wave 1:
Blaster x2
Bulkhead x2

wave 2:
Prime Soundwave x2
Jhaxus x1

wave 3:
Armada Starscream x2
Beast wars Inferno x1

Leader:
Wave 1:
Lazer Optimus Prime x2

Wave 2:
Galvatron Pr x1
Blitzwing x1

Wave 3:
Dragon Megatron x2

Commander:
Motormaster

Titan:
Cybertron Metroplex

Studio Series
Core:
Wave 1:
TF6 Ravage x4
TF6 Shockwave x4

Wave 2:
TF6 Ravage x2
TF6 Shockwave x2
86 Spike x4

Wave 3:
86 Wheelie x4
86 Ratchet x4

Wave 4:
86 Wheelie x2
TF3 Laserbeak x3
86 Rumble x3

Deluxe:
Wave 1:
86 Perceptor x2
TF6 Ratchet x2
TF6 Wheeljack x2
TF6 Brawn x2

Wave 2:
TF6 Wheeljack x1
TF6 Ratchet x1
TF6 Arcee x3
TF6 Ironhide x3

wave 3:
86 Arcee x3
TF2 Sideways x3
TF3 Bumblebee x3

Wave 4:
86 Perceptor x1
86 Arcee x1
TF5 Hot Rod x3
TF4 Crosshairs x3

Voyagers:
Wave 1:
TF6 Soundwave x2
86 Hot Rod Variant x1

Wave 2:
TF6 Soundwave x1
86 Junkyard x1

Wave 3:
TF6 Thundercracker x1
TF4 Galvatron x2

Leaders:
Wave 1:
86 King Starscream cape x2

Wave 2:
86 Sludge x2

Wave 3:
TF2 The Fallen x2

Selects
Titan Black Zarak x2
Deluxe Clampdown (sideswipe police) x24
Voyager Cyclonus’ Armada x8
Deluxe Lift-ticket x24
Deluxe DK-3 x24
Deluxe Guard x24

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
*panics at Beast Inferno being shortpacked*
giphy.gif

The irony would be delicious if he did turn out hard to get!

Solid list, all considered. Not as much that "tickles me" as the last couple years, but depending on the results and fiction...we'll see. I'm thrilled to see "Core Class" live up to its name a bit more than the old Legends assortment ended up doing. I think there is a tremendous value in having major core characters available in a cheaper price point. And the couple I've gotten have been REALLY solid as pure Transformers toys of major characters. I'm especially excited for Hot Rod.
Also curious about Cyclonus Armada figure. The "Sweep" figure was a nice way to get a variant of Scourge out there, so I'm curious what they'll do to differentiate from the retail release.

I do feel it's worth noting that (assuming this is all accurate and true), getting a new 86 Arcee feels kind of...galling...after not only the last figure, but getting that figure two years in a row! It's not that I'm against another Arcee attempt or anything, but committing the resources to ANOTHER a mere year after a refresh of the same basic design is available? And for ARCEE no less? That's on top of the Bumblebee AND Prime versions out at the same time? Hell, Optimus Prime isn't even getting that many toys this year!

Wheelimus

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Maybe Arcee is the real star of ROTB and they're betting on the character being hot.

Unlikely but it would explain the glut of Arcee.

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Finally, Studio Series gets Core Class! There are sooo many little bots I've been wai---
*four full waves and the only Movieverse bot already has a SS figure*
Of course...

Man I hope those TF6 bots aren't G1 reduxes, because otherwise this is gonna be a boring year.

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Those TF6 bots are all the Bumblebee Cybertron sequence bots, so... Yeah, pretty much G1 reduxes.

On that note, TF6 Shockwave in Core class, but not Voyager? Hope either that's a mistake or he's just being held till '23. Other than the random Seeker redecos, he'd be the last Bumblebee bot left out of normal-scale SS after these.

Anyway, quite a few things there that interest me. Core Hot Rod, Dragon Megatron, more Bayverse bots (from AoE & TLK in particular), etc. I'm still going to be buying plenty next year if these hold up.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
jtprime back with some case breakdowns.

Legacy

Studio Series

Selects
Prime Galvatron?!

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I'm guessing '86 Arcee is going to be a redeco of the Earthrise figure. I can't imagine them putting out three new Arcee molds at the same time (Prime, '86, TF6)

Exatron

Kaiser Dragon
Citizen
Prime Galvatron?!
I don't know what Galvatron Pr is supposed to mean, but given other Prime characters are explicitly labeled as Prime (Prime Soundwave, Prime Knockout, etc.), my assumption is it isn't implying some sort of TF:prime Galvatron. Though I'd certainly be interested if they decided to make a Unicron-possessed Megatron, whatever they choose to call him.

BTW, are there really no rumors about any Wingfinger repaints? I'd really like a transparent one to go with Skelivore and Tricranius. Maybe something in green or blue?

Top Bottom