The Leaked Listings Thread

Noip

I'll think of something later.
Citizen
Kind of odd, the Transformers around here restocked the week after Christmas, not before.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Yeah it looks like my Targets restocked around newyears. All of the walmarts in my area are a drought of toys outside of a few shelfwarmers

Nevermore

Citizen
This just popped up at TFW2005:
Junkyard.jpeg

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I hope we get a couple different junkions.
Just two doesn't feel like enough for them imo.

-ZacWilliam, Ideally I'd want five-ish, maybe including the lady one from IDW, but that's probably too much to ask for in real life.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I think those might be exhaust pipe titties.

-ZacWilliam, not entirely sure why that seems more fitting to me...

Blot

Citizen
It'd be neat if the legs had retooling so they could fit the tires inside the back, but honestly this is far more of that Junkion design than I expected them to do so I can live with the wheels not being in the right spot.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I hope we get a couple different junkions.
Just two doesn't feel like enough for them imo.

-ZacWilliam, Ideally I'd want five-ish, maybe including the lady one from IDW, but that's probably too much to ask for in real life.
It's a shame they didn't go with the detachable limbs that SS Kup had. IIRC, there was a unlicensed set of Junkions that all had teh same transformation style, but their parts were interchangable so you could create a lot of unique looks.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Rise of the Beasts wave 1 was up for preorder on Gamefly, but no more apparently?

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
That's the trouble with set and forget. The line got delayed, but someone at Gamefly forgot that they'd scheduled the preorders to go live automatically.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
It's the $50 ape Optimus Primal your store is already stocking. The dark colored spots are items/assortments new to your store. Though, I can't help but wonder how they intend to put Voyager figures on pegs :p
So the only new things your store will be carrying in this area until the next modular change (probably around back to school for fall) is the Vintage Tigatron, Scorponok and whatever those two little spots are (Studio Series Core?).

At this point, Beast Wars is more "vintage" than G1 reissues were when they started! :p

Top Bottom