The Leaked Listings Thread

Kaon

Deluxe Class toys (product name: Tra Mv7 Core Boy Deluxe Class Ast with the EAN: 5010993983308).

• Deluxe Bumblebee (Codename: George)
  • Deluxe Mirage (Codename: Pluto)
  • Deluxe Wheeljack (Codename: Barcelona)
  • Deluxe Airazor (Codename: Titan)
  • Deluxe Nightbird (Codename: Outlaw)
We’ve also gathered some new information and you can check them out, after the jump.

News Post Fan Art: Lazlow007​

Power Alliance

• Product Name: Tra Mv7 New Transformation 15 Ast
  • Other Names: Weaponizer
  • Assortment EAN/UPC: 5010993960026
  • Hasbro Product Code: F38975L00
  • Items Per Case: 6
  • Item Height: 5-Inch
  • US Price: $14.99
  • European Price: €20.99
  • Notes: These are 2-packs.
Power Battlers

• Product Name: Tra Mv7 New Transformation 6 Ast
  • Other Names: Battler
  • Assortment EAN/UPC: 5010993952120
  • Hasbro Product Code: F38955L00
  • Items Per Case: 8
  • Item Height: 3-Inch
  • US Price: $5.99
  • European Price: €10.99
  • Notes: It is unclear if this listing is also known as ‘Beast Battle Masters’.
Power Combiners

• Product Name: Tra Mv7 New Transformation 20 Ast
  • Other Names: Combiner
  • Assortment EAN/UPC: 5010993959082
  • Hasbro Product Code: F38985L00
  • Items Per Case: 4
  • Item Height: 5-Inch
  • US Price: $19.99
  • European Price: €29.99
  • Notes: These are 2-packs.
Power Step

• Product Name: Tra Mv7 New Transformation 10 Ast
  • Other Names: 1-Step, Simple Step
  • Assortment EAN/UPC: 5010993960736, 5010993958856
  • Hasbro Product Code: F38965L00
  • Items Per Case: 8
  • Item Height: 3-Inch
  • US Price: $9.99
  • European Price: €15.99
  • Notes: There seem to be two assortments for this product.
Smash Changers

• Product Name: Tra Mv7 Smash Changers Ast
  • Assortment EAN/UPC: 5010993959020/195166167596
  • Items Per Case: 3
  • European Price: €40.99

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Pictures of Studio Series Spike in Exosuit are up on TFW:

LINK

Pretty much exactly what I had hoped it would be. Visible head under the dome, great articulation and transformation, effects parts. The whole 9 yards.

The Phazer

Citizen
Yeah, that exo-suit looks like a good effort (though very cheeky that the head on the box has considerably more paint and care than the head on the toy).

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Apparently peg/shelf space is now being set up for Silverstreak, who has yet to be officially announced.
ls3kxij5zra81.jpg

via u/Deepwang11 on Reddit.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
So, this popped up on a Chefatron review of Kickback...
sandstorm2.PNG

Wish the color on the main robot body had been less saturated (opposite problem I had with T-Wrecks)\, as now he reminds me of Rampage. But it's good to see the toy-head sculpt, and to get another former (convention) exclusive release made.

Last edited:

MrBlud

Citizen
They keep having great ideas to remake these characters and then fumble the execution.

That said, I could live with most of the changes except the loss of the teal eyes.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I really wanted Sandstorm to have the normal non-mutant head since the robot head was his true head. He never used the mutant head in any of his appearances.

They could have saved the mutant head for a toy-accurate Scorponok redeco instead

CoffeeHorse

*sip*
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

I would have wanted this anyway for the 3H nostalgia. But what I wanted even more was prototype orange Scorponok, and the overly saturated body here kinda feels like they're throwing me a bone. I don't know if that's what they're doing, but I guess it's possible that they wanted this to be able to pull double duty.

I need it either way.

Shadhausen

Citizen
Chefatrons videos seem to be a little over-saturated in general so I wouldn't necessarily take what we see as the actual colors.

SHIELD Agent 47

Citizen
Interesting that like Shadow Panther, Sandstorm uses the alternate mutant head sculpt despite the classic artwork depicting the regular head.

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Interesting that like Shadow Panther, Sandstorm uses the alternate mutant head sculpt despite the classic artwork depicting the regular head.
It’s also an odd decision in light of the rumored Buzzworthy multipack rumored to have a toy colors Scorponok. I think the mutant head would have been a nice contrast (like we saw with Blackarachnia).

MorganDfX

Photographer/3H Fan
Citizen
I’m finding some of that to be complete BS. Them shelves at Walmart were packed at Christmas.
That’s cool And all but the new Buzzworthy (Target exclusives) didn’t come out during Xmas but are coming out January/February. There are plenty of ships still stuck at the Docks in Cali. Not just toys.

Top Bottom