The Leaked Listings Thread

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
I would like Alpha Trion from Scourge, personally, while the character has been around since G1, he never really gotten any toys outside of Exclusives, the only toy that been not a exclusive was the TR figure and frankly, he looks kind of lame as the mold wasn't really meant for him then again they could retool Kingdom Cyclonus into Alpha, I mean its not like he ever had a actual Alt mode!
You're forgetting Cyberverse Ultra class Alpha Trion.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
You're forgetting Cyberverse Ultra class Alpha Trion.

I completely forgot about that one as I don't buy Cyberverse, then I not watched the show either, its art style is just off putting, thou I gave the first ep of season one a chance but then pretty much forgot about it, thou the only figure I gotten was Grimlock, the big one and that was a gift for my nephew upon his birthday about two years ago

Husk

Citizen
So here is the leaked ironhide without the n word that MorganDFX stamped all over it.

BTW can someone cancel Morgan on Twitter for this shit? If anyone wants the original image with his name on it feel free to DM me.
1638590432527.jpg

Nevermore

Citizen
Did Morgan do that? Last time this happened, it was him who was really pissed at the person who did this.

EDIT: Not sure whom he is referring to, but wreckgar39 on TFW2005 said:
EDIT: So apparently it was not the same person, it was someone posing as one of their buyers. If you see the image anywhere, the name in the bottom right is NOT, I repeat NOT the culprit. It was someone doing trolling and attempting to frame another. All this over seeing early toys. Jesus. I apologize for the confusion.

Last edited:

MrBlud

Citizen
C’mon man, red fists.

I would legit buy this TWICE to give Ratchet red fists and they managed to screw it up AGAIN!

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Nonnef kit, I guess?

I can probably retire my custom (maybe move the red fists and silver-faced head over to this one, unless this head color scheme grows on me). Or I could keep both, since one is Siege and one is Earthrise...

Also, I would avoid stating suspicions of who did what as fact. I don't exhaustively know any of the story behind this image or the various names being linked to it, but I'd rather not speculate or go beyond speculation like that. Zero interest in that drama, just interested in this upcoming release.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
There's a clean pic now on TFW. He's not bad looking. I'm always in the market for new "old" characters.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
kup looks much better with the chest painted like that. still a crap face though

TheSupernova

How did we get so dark?
Citizen
That Cliffjumper looks really good. Hopefully that's actually opaque plastic and not painted over clear plastic.

I'd definitely need to see what Kup looks like in hand, though, before passing judgment.

Nevermore

Citizen
There's also that B-127 with the normal head from Offroad Bumblebee whom we saw a couple of weeks ago.

00-Buzzworthy-Bumblebee-Unmasked-B-127.jpeg

The Phazer

Citizen
Urrgh.

Painted windows. Shame, because Cliffjumper's grey limbs look better but the entire toy looks far cheaper, nastier and crappier with a painted window.

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Cliffjumper looks nice enough to get, but not at what Buzzworthy goes for here. If I spot a specialty store bringing him in at a decent price I may bite. Can repurpose the Earthrise one then.

Same goes for Kup; I still haven't gotten the Studio Series 86 one...

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
Well this'll be... interesting:

wreckgar39 said:
Alright Fellas, I got an update, a very cool one IMO.
Legacy Menasor is not pure G1. He is better.
Dragstrip is the only one purely G1.
Dead End is heavily G1 inspired with ROTF Dead End's purple windows and windshields.
Breakdown is TFP Breakdown, including vehicle.
Wildrider has a chainsaw in reference to The Stunti-Con Job.
Motormaster has a slight RID15 reference in his deco.
All the molds are very g1 inspired minus Breakdown, who is likely g1ified to an extent.

Telly

Sack of monkeys in my pocket
Citizen
definitely a different way to go. dont think id like so many different eras mixed into one team though. have to see how it works out

Top Bottom