The Leaked Listings Thread

lastmaximal

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Of those, I'm mostly interested in Leadfoot. And only if it's G2 Leadfoot (which is likely since the base is Mirage) rather than DOTM Leadfoot for some reason.

Salt-Man Jumpstarter redecos might be interesting, but I'm kind of running out of room for fringe.

Make a colorful Wingfinger redeco already!

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
Paleotrex and Ractonite would be very easy retools into the Spinosaurus and mammoth, respectively.

Paleotrex-Spinosaurus - eh, maybe with enough pieces.

Ractonite - Mammoth - I think you'd need a lot of pieces and have to overlook a lot of anatomical skeleton "issues."

-ZacWilliam, which doesn't mean Hasbro wouldn't do them. Though you think they'd give us a second use of Wingfinger first.

SG_Roadbuster

Citizen
i really like the idea of a Wreckers themed sub-line. its an idea Amazon could run with for a pretty long while considering how many incarnations of the Wreckers there have been and just how many weirdoes have been in the roster. you've got the Marvel UK roster, Aligned, Good IDW, New IDW, Funpub, and 3H teams to pick from.

MrBlud

Citizen
Ractonite - Mammoth - I think you'd need a lot of pieces and have to overlook a lot of anatomical skeleton "issues."
You’d need a new mammoth head and probably ditch the tail for two beast tusks you could still combine for the arm.

Easy-peasy.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
If you don't actually care what Mammoths and their skeletons looked like, sure.

-ZacWilliam, granted Hasbro may absolutely not care at all about that.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I would absolutely love more Fossilizers. They're one of my favorite new things. Anyone know how reliable the source is?

Noideaforaname

Stone and Sky
Citizen
NwbFGK4.jpg
Y5ixwS4.jpg

Replace Ractonite's head with a mammoth's and you get one squat mammoth.

And with all the cool Spinosaur discoveries in recent years it'd be incredibly lame to just slap spikes on a T. rex and call it a day.

Anyways, more new non-repaint Fozzilizers would be very welcomed. Kinda hope the two are Maximals, since on my shelf it's just Wingfinger against Paleotrex, Ractonite, and Vertebreak.

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
with the wrong set of legs being longer, the ribs and legs WAY way too thick , the legs too short, and entirely the wrong type of tail.

ZacWilliam, but again I DO understand that maybe plenty close enough for Hasbro to say Sure, go for it. I'm just saying it'll be a pretty big "just squint, it's close enough" moment if they do.

NovaSaber

Citizen
I think that if they made new front legs that were longer, the existing back legs (posed straighter) would be fine.

Robogeek1973

An oldie but a goodie!
Citizen
I would absolutely love more Fossilizers. They're one of my favorite new things. Anyone know how reliable the source is?
The source was multiple accurate leakers on TFW that Seibertron just happened to not mention. :LOL:

That being said, they also mentioned a half hour or so ago a potential Alpha Trion from Scourge and Orion Pax from SS Kup as a con exclusive.

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The source was multiple accurate leakers on TFW that Seibertron just happened to not mention. :LOL:

That's what I was hoping for. I read the TFW rumors posts occasionally, but hadn't seen it for a while so I hadn't heard any of this new stuff. The TFW leakers have been pretty spot-on, so that gives me hope for more robo-skeletons.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I would like Alpha Trion from Scourge, personally, while the character has been around since G1, he never really gotten any toys outside of Exclusives, the only toy that been not a exclusive was the TR figure and frankly, he looks kind of lame as the mold wasn't really meant for him then again they could retool Kingdom Cyclonus into Alpha, I mean its not like he ever had a actual Alt mode!

Top Bottom