The Leaked Listings Thread

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Confuzor

Koopaling Aficionado
Citizen
Yeah it looks like my Targets restocked around newyears. All of the walmarts in my area are a drought of toys outside of a few shelfwarmers

ZacWilliam1

Citizen
I hope we get a couple different junkions.
Just two doesn't feel like enough for them imo.

-ZacWilliam, Ideally I'd want five-ish, maybe including the lady one from IDW, but that's probably too much to ask for in real life.

Blot

Citizen
It'd be neat if the legs had retooling so they could fit the tires inside the back, but honestly this is far more of that Junkion design than I expected them to do so I can live with the wheels not being in the right spot.

UndeadScottsman

Citizen
I hope we get a couple different junkions.
Just two doesn't feel like enough for them imo.

-ZacWilliam, Ideally I'd want five-ish, maybe including the lady one from IDW, but that's probably too much to ask for in real life.
It's a shame they didn't go with the detachable limbs that SS Kup had. IIRC, there was a unlicensed set of Junkions that all had teh same transformation style, but their parts were interchangable so you could create a lot of unique looks.

Top Bottom