THE KNOCK OFF TRANSFORMERS THREAD

Gizmoboy

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
I am really kicking around the idea of picking these guys up. Having MORE Dinobots is always a good thing.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
A new video of an old KO Megatron.

Thew made a mistake in his video as Rendsora isn't illegal and Weijiang went under after copying Marvel/Star Wars toys, which promoted Disney to take legal action.

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
New transparent purple "Dark Energon Zombie" version of TFP Cliffjumper.

6ee7e42581.jpg

7dfaf6d0ae.jpg

759dec127c.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
ShowZ have updated their G1 (counterfeit) KOs to include Blitzwing, Inferno and Weirdwolf. Check the bottom of this post for links!

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
He's basically turned the shop into a system by which people from outside China can connect to someone inside China to pick up specific toys for them for a set price, or at least that is my understanding of the new setup.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
He's basically turned the shop into a system by which people from outside China can connect to someone inside China to pick up specific toys for them for a set price, or at least that is my understanding of the new setup.
Didn't he offer that service already at the site?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Didn't he offer that service already at the site?

I believe so. With "SirToys" himself moving out of China, though, I believe this is now the only service that is available on the site. I think (and this is all just my completely non-expert and non-involved understanding of the situation from what I've read on his page and discussion on TFW) he'll probably still be collecting / cataloging interesting KO's for the Action Figure Checklist portion of the site.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
For those of us that couldn't afford either the official Lego nor the Robosen Optimus Prime figures...

5f3b4a9abe.jpg.500x500.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I strongly urge all true gamers, mobile phone aficionados and god-tier Transformers fans to install and play this KO TF game immediately.

It is the best of the games.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Listings for G1 Eject/Ramhorn, Grandslam/Raindance & Rewind/Steeljaw here.

In other news, Paul (from Sirtoys) posted about leaving China.

Screenshot_20230617-213631.png

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Click here for free shipping :)

Thanks for this info. I had never heard of this company but then again, I don't usually bother with generic Chinese websites like Baidu, etc as I don't trust them. I usually don't bother with private sellers at Amazon either.

Top Bottom