- G1 Scourge

- G1 Powerglide

- G1 Seaspray

- G1 Windcharger

- G1 Gears

- G1 Brawn

- G1 Computron boxed set

- G1 Skullcruncher

- Downsized "ghost" versions of some G1 seekers.

No after-sales service is available for these figures though, so buyer beware.

Last edited:

lightsyder

Citizen
Finally found this set! Been looking since before Christmas when pics were posted in this thread. I pretty much gave up and just happened to stumble across one today at Dollar General. I love these molds. Have all the official releases plus a set of oversized KOs. Anyone know of other versions of these guys floating around and where I can get them?

PXL_20230318_235715730.jpg
PXL_20230319_013834553.jpg

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Finally found this set! Been looking since before Christmas when pics were posted in this thread. I pretty much gave up and just happened to stumble across one today at Dollar General. I love these molds. Have all the official releases plus a set of oversized KOs. Anyone know of other versions of these guys floating around and where I can get them?

View attachment 12621View attachment 12622
I've got a red version of the "double dragon" bot. Sirtoys used to have quite a few, I believe?

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen

View attachment 12621View attachment 12622

How are they, quality wise? Got any pics of them out of package compared to other Transformers?

Dvandom

Citizen
Quality is...about what you'd expect, really. Some are better than others (Blight is actually less prone to losing his head than the official versions), but the joints are generally on the loose side and I eventually gave up on getting Windrazor into anything resembling the correct arm mode (I'm convinced the package photos involved the use of glue).

Worth $10, sure. But that's a low bar anymore.

ETA: Here's a picture next to the (somewhat dusty) Target giftset version. It doesn't come with all the weapons, so I couldn't assemble the battleaxe properly. And the joints holding the combined mode together are decently stiff, it's individual robots that have issues.

Abooticus.JPG

---Dave

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Quality is...about what you'd expect, really. Some are better than others (Blight is actually less prone to losing his head than the official versions), but the joints are generally on the loose side and I eventually gave up on getting Windrazor into anything resembling the correct arm mode (I'm convinced the package photos involved the use of glue).

Worth $10, sure. But that's a low bar anymore.

ETA: Here's a picture next to the (somewhat dusty) Target giftset version. It doesn't come with all the weapons, so I couldn't assemble the battleaxe properly. And the joints holding the combined mode together are decently stiff, it's individual robots that have issues.

View attachment 12638

---Dave
Thanks! I checked my local Dollar Generals a couple of times around Christmas, but haven't checked in a while. May have to give them another look.

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Behold, the Indonesian KO live action Transformers show!

(Warning: - Video contains NSFW language)

Last edited:

Donocropolis

Olde-Timey Member
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
The circle is now complete; a knock-off Transformers snack has now featured official Transformers promotional material in the packet.

View attachment 13162
For those unfamiliar with these British crisps:

- https://onepoundcrisps.com/cat/brand/transform-a-snack/

-

This is my first time hearing about Transform-a-Snacks, but I kind of love the concept. I would have demanded these all the time for my school lunches as a kid. I would rarely have gotten them, but I would have demanded them all the same.

Top Bottom