THE KNOCK OFF TRANSFORMERS THREAD

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen

Sir Toys

Citizen
I don't know if other, more mainstream sites will cover this.
I'll get it when it comes out. Will know when it actually comes out when I add pics to my KO gallery (just past 61 thousand pics the other day :) )

Here's some new Mugenbine and Machine Robo Rescue KOs.

Attachments

• IMG20220107085515_Machine_Robo_Rescue_OS_01_Red_White.jpg
    IMG20220107085515_Machine_Robo_Rescue_OS_01_Red_White.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG20220107102052_Machine_Robo_Mugenbine_Saga_Cross_Yamato.jpg
    IMG20220107102052_Machine_Robo_Mugenbine_Saga_Cross_Yamato.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 73

Dvandom

Citizen
AliExpress is generally reliable, but it's kind of an Amazon Sellers deal, rather than a single big company. Also, in the wake of recent changes in international mail, the shipping is often as much as the toy. For instance, that combiner is $38 with $24 shipping. And the same listing also has a Devastator knockoff, so there's a nonzero chance you'll get that by mistake, either because you clicked the wrong thing or they grabbed the wrong item.

---Dave

Sir Toys

Citizen
You can tell they're KO plastic but still not bad. Megatron is weighty, feels like that heavy rubbery plastic in the feet. Boxes are kind of big and shipping is expensive now. We're paying at least double in shipping than what we're charging. You can add to want-list and we'll have a look at prices.

Those rescue bots are close to bottom of the barrel pvc plastic quality :) I'll probably end up giving them away. I only needed them for KO gallery pictures. (61K pics now).

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
KO MP Shattered Glass Optimus Prime
It seems that the backpack has been made smaller/closer to the actual animation model and that the knees have (possibly) been improved/fixed so as not to break easily?

Sir Toys

Citizen

Attachments

• IMG20220115194959_CW_OS_Skydive_Camo_Green.jpg
    IMG20220115194959_CW_OS_Skydive_Camo_Green.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG20220115201219_CW_OS_Skydive_Camo_Green.jpg
    IMG20220115201219_CW_OS_Skydive_Camo_Green.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 79

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
I'm going to hit the markets and pick up more of these today.

View attachment 3522

Have you got the others from that set? Specifically, the other jet(s) and military vehicles?

You can't see them in my post here:

- https://www.allspark.com/forums/threads/the-knock-off-transformers-thread.134/post-722

Sir Toys

Citizen
The shipping company we use will be off work from January 26 - February 4 for CNY Chinese New Year.

The WeiJiang crew may be in prison but their designs will live on in KO form :)

IMG20220113184306_Fire_Rescue_Corps_Deluxe_Construction.jpg

Military Rescue Bots

IMG20220115211517_Rescue_Bots_Flip_Racers_Military.jpg

Medium sized combiner Devastator Yellow

IMG20220113215224_Medium_Combiner_Set_Defensor_Devastator_Yellow_Landcross.jpg

Shinkalion Combiner remade into bus form.

IMG20220113133811_Shinkalion_Combiner_Voyager_Bus_V2.jpg

Last edited:

PrimalxConvoy

NOT a New Member.
Citizen
Will be getting Tan CW Brawl and a Green Movie Ratchet in a couple of days.
I tried to buy stuff from your site but had the following problems:

- Your site won't let me use my credit card as a guest for PayPal.
- When I tried to create a new account, PayPal froze my new account and demanded they charge me 200 yen to validate my card and that I submit a photo. We don't get bank statements in the post easily in Japan (we have to pay for them) so I would have to travel to the local bank to check my statement to validate my card with them.

Please could you allow direct credit card payments please? If you can't, I don't think I can ever buy stuff from your website again, as Paypall are being difficult. They won't even call me back and for some reason, my landline phone won't charge so I can't use that to ring them.

Last edited:

Sir Toys

Citizen
I'd like to use Paypal alternatives/replacements but no one can provide me links :) it's 2022 shouldn't there be 10 "Paypals" by now?

Top Bottom