The FOREVER PURGE sale thread

ATTENTION: If you had an account that was created before September 1st 2021 you will need to re-create your account again. We apologize for this inconvenience. This should not happen again.

Sean Whitmore

Citizen
I've finally decided that I've stayed too long at the dance, and it's time to be pulling out. Maybe not all the way out, but at least mostly out. I'll eventually be getting rid of nearly all my collection, so this thread will be updated constantly.

I'm going to be away for a few weeks in August, but I want to get the ball rolling on this, so for now I'm listing only new-in-box stuff, as they're the easiest to explain, get to, and ship out. Come late August, that's when the real deluge of updates will begin (and not just Transformers).

NOTES:
-The Masterpiece and 3rd Party stuff are all guaranteed originals, no knockoffs
-Everything is sold AS IS. Masterpiece and 3P stuff can be prone to issues, as we all know. And as I haven't opened any of these, I cannot confirm or deny anything.
-Boxes are all unopened, except where noted
-The boxes themselves are in fine condition, not perfect, so if you're interested in that, feel free to ask for specifics
-Prices include shipping

MATERPIECE MP-11NR RAMJET - $120
dv4gQmSl.jpg

MASTERPIECE MP-11ND DIRGE - $120 - [SOLD]

(I do have a Thrust for sale too, in case anyone is looking for all 3. It's just that he's been opened, I'll have to locate the box, and it's possible the instructions and some accessories may be missing)

MASTERPIECE SUNSTORM (TRU exclusive) - $120
(This box actually was opened at some point, but the toy has never been removed from the packaging)
TkPfk8Ml.jpg

MASTERPIECE MP-46 BLACKWIDOW / BLACKARACHNIA - $100
gqs0Tfjl.jpg

MASTERPIECE MP-41 DINOBOT - $280 - [SOLD!]

MASTERPIECE MP-45 BUMBLEBEE VERSION 2 - $120 - [SOLD]

MASTERPIECE MP-26 ROAD RAGE - $75
f7vDTJsl.jpg

X-TRANSBOTS MASTER X MX-8-T AEGIS (TRAILBREAKER) (Cartoon Ver.) - $100
5XycOuvl.jpg

FANS TOYS FT-39 JABBER (BLURR) - $250 - [SOLD]

FANS TOYS FT-41 SHERIDAN (WARPATH) - $175 - [SOLD]
(This was a "substandard" order from BBTS, which refers only to the packaging, not the toy. The box looks fine to me, but I'll look closer upon request)

FANS TOYS FT-42 HUNK (BRAWN) - $150 - [SOLD!]

BADCUBE OTS-03 BACKLAND (OUTBACK) - $90
(This box has been opened to remove accessories that were a preorder exclusive for Outback and Brawn together. Outback's own accessories are present)
((I also have Brawn available, but he's another one that's been opened, and possibly missing his box, instructions, or some accessories))
LbvG6ifl.jpg

TOYWORLD TW-T04 HIGHWAY (FREEWAY) - $50
nGVJVgPl.jpg

TOYWORLD TW-T03 TRACE (CHASE) - $50
WeqgThGl.jpg

TOYWORLD TW-T06 SIDELOAD (WIDELOAD) - $65
hdDfGMXl.jpg

(I have the rest of the Toyworld Throttlebots, but they are loose, and possibly missing boxes, instructions accessories, and combiner parts)

BEAST HUNTERS VERTEBREAK - $30 - [UNDER DISCUSSION]
A6nOZEpl.jpg

MECH IDEAS DEMOLITION CRUE SHAWKE AND PAWE (POUNCE AND WINGSPAN) - $150
This was a Botcon (TFCon?) custom class set in 2013, sponsored by Captured Prey and designed by Encline Designs, which turns the Mech Idea Jumpstarters into the Decepticon Clones. I've apparently opened and transformers one of the Clones, but have not made any customizations. The set comes with everything pictured, which should be everything the set originally came with, I honestly have no memory. I also don't have any customizing experience, so I've no idea how the paint or other liquids have stood up after all this time.
sPwjadfl.jpg

RcrzqPOl.jpg

cN7uLOml.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom