The Ever Popular, "What Are You Playing" Thread!

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Picked up Nightdive's re-releases of Turok 1 and 2 before the winter sale ran out, as I never messed with them back in the day. Enjoying the first one so far. Also been mucking about with GZDoom and Raze a bit for Duke 3D and am very pleased with their controller support options.

Need to jump back into SRW30 tho.

Caldwin

Woobie Destroyer of Worlds
Citizen
I'm starting my 13th play through of Mass Effect. This will be my second time playing MaleShep.

The Predaking

Administrator
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Trying to get back into some gaming lately. Playing some Minecraft dungeons with the girls. They are slowly getting the hang of it.

BeastWarsFan95

Toy photographer, webcomic artist, dinogeek
Citizen
Ark: Survival Evolved. Currently stuck in a cave system with Chocolate Fudge (my Thyla).

Dekafox

Fabulously Foxy Dragon
Citizen
Almost entirely Elder Scrolls Online - close to finishing my current housing project after a few months of gathering resources, and made a lot of progress on my item catalogue/sticker book. Once I can finish this house I can start properly filling out the PVP section of the item book. Also managed to get a few more Vet Trial completions under my belt lately on my magcro lately - though I still can't light attack weave worth a crap, I've gotten enough practice under my belt I can apparently do decent enough for those now.

Spin-Out

terminal shitposter
Citizen
custom rom hack of pokemon sun. i feel the romhack can be summed up as "what if Ledian was one of the most OP pokemon in the game?"

Kup

Citizen
Riders Republic
Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart
Guardians of the Galaxy
Second play through of FF7 Remake

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Guardians of the Galaxy
Tales of Arise
Scarlet Nexus
Mass Effect Legendary Edition.

Oh and Yakuza 0, which i got on sale for peanuts.

Questionable Meats

Citizen
I just got done playing what I could of the story mode of Hardship: Shipbreakers. I stopped though because a full progress reset is coming as they get ready to update the story (and rework some engine stuff)

Caldwin

Citizen
Primarily Mass Effect Legendary.

Pokemon: Legends Arceus is nosing itself into my playtime. Trying to keep my eye on Mass Effect.

I also want to get back into Final Fantasy XIV. I'm still paying the subscription but bare played in years.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
1643823879432.png

Robots go brrrrrrrrrrrr.

MEDdMI

Nonstop Baaka
Citizen
What?!?! Is no one else playing the dating VN Cupid Parasite?! XD

I know I'm the only one who is, considering it's full of ikemen. I'm really enjoying it so far, a lot goofier than the usual drama sagas that are shoujou VNs. The guys even have nipples! Though, they all have the same pale skin tone. But, there's a Transformers parody thing that I absolutely must post about sometime.

Last edited:

ZacDeath

WWOPD
Citizen
I am hooked on Vampire Survivors. Such a simple game. It is super fun upgrading your weapons, and just when you feel like you are absolutely unstoppable, the horde of skeletons appears, so large it overwhelms your crazy weapons.

Caldwin

Citizen
Now that I've finally finished Mass Effect and Life is Strange, and actually at the point in Legends Arceus where I'm really just shiny-hunting... I really want to get into more of a deep dive for Horizon Forbidden West.

I'm also hoping to get back into Final Fantasy XIV, but I've said that before, so we'll see.

GodSentinelOmega

The Omega Knight Returns!
Staff member
Council of Elders
Citizen
Tales of Arise
Halo Infinite
Guardians of the Galaxy

They are all awesome. I mean, i’m not great at Halo, even having played through all of them. But i’m having fun.

Zephyr

Cursed Punweaver
Citizen
Poking at Ion Fury a bit, but finding out there's a bug going on that makes the player suddenly 180 in the middle of firefights is really putting a damper on parts of the experience.

Top Bottom