The Dragon Prince

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
I wanna see a time skip where the little kid is a cool King and his frog is super huge now and there's a half human half elf child running around and they're in a steam punk environment. Like Korra.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Hopefully this will be good, the previous seasons were very good, nicely animated, while a bit of a rough start, it became pretty gripping as it went on and I expect it will do better than the MOTU Revelation in terms of how its received, that was a walking disaster and the worse part is, there is another season of it coming, in my eyes, that is a waste of a very talented studio, speaking of that studio, there is a teaser for the next Castlevaina series, so I'm looking forward to that as well!

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
Just watched the clips and kind of, I have questions like:
When does this season air
What actually happened in the two year time span?

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Not watching the clips. Just hope that if the dad is really in the bird, then he gets free already. If there's a time skip, he'd be in the bird for years. Unless he's already dead or was meant to be dead right from the start and the bird thing was a fake out for censors or something.

AgentOrange

Citizen
Terry needs to die a violent death. The character is annoying as **** and a vehicle for fart jokes is really not what the show needed

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
So season 4 is out today.
Finished binge-watching it last night. Got a real kick out of all the new ATLA references.

Ezran must have had a growth spurt, he looks much older than just two years.

Still don't like the short seasons feeling more like only part of one longer season. That finale was anything but a proper conclusion. But, such is the way of Netflix being stuck in their ways too-short seasons.

Thylacine 2000

Citizen
This season was maybe 3 episodes worth of plot. It had parts that were charming enough, and the animation and voice acting are top notch, but they're barely doing anything.

Superomegaprime

Wondering bot
Citizen
I caught up with the latest season today, not bad, thou I think the best part is where Ezran is delivering that speech while Claudia is fighting Ibis (the Elf), it was a well done scene, with good use of animation, showing Ezran there, yet not there, of course, the Earth Dragon riddle, having the information, yet not knowing the information is a intersting twist!

PiratedTVPro

Ancient Protoform
Citizen
Thanks for the reminder! Completely forgot since I've had everything 'Dragon Prince' muted since Season 4 was announced.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
Saw it.

I like plant guy but, yeah, the writers putting in fart jokes is totally beneath them. Did Avatar ever do fart jokes? Dang

The trial part was tense and, yeah, she totally shouldn't have thrown the water. Yes, she was acting to protect the village but she could have makeshifted something or made a temp fire shelter or something. Death would have been too much though but I'm glad for the intensity of the scene.

(But then I hope it's not a parallel on real life folks using religion to endanger people)

I feel slightly vindicated with the dad thing. No bird but, he's still story relevant, whew.

I'm sure brown sludge is chocolate but has chocolate been mentioned before?

I feel the first three eps could have been compressed. Like the birthday was nothing.

He's evil but I kinda like the father now, hahaha. Still like dark perky magic daughter, even though she's done some horrible things.

I still don't like the series as much as I love Avatar. I guess cuz there's too many characters?

I actually liked Inside Job season 2 and Wednesday better. Not done with Wednesday yet but Inside Job was awesome.

Sabrblade

Continuity Nutcase
Citizen
Did Avatar ever do fart jokes?
Yep. One example that comes to mind was during the first season of Korra when Tenzin's young son yelled "Taste my fury!" when he slammed his butt and farted directly in the face of one of the Equalists attacking Air Temple Island.

Last edited:

Top Bottom