The DC...Extended Universe or Films or Whatever

MrBlud

Citizen
Something for all of us to keep in mind…
018E9663-D5BC-4265-91FD-B0385D968C89.jpeg

Steevy Maximus

Well known pompous pontificator
Citizen
Yeah, I’ve got no reason to get up in arms. That said, I DO see some distinct visual similarity to Cavill, which I find amusing given the hoopla around him fired/rehired/fired as Superman.

Shadewing

Citizen
I half feel like Cavil has the 'Snyder Stigma' attached to him; and that if DC is trying to distance themselves from that as it feels like; that could be why Cavil ultimately got fired, as he's kinda the face of the Snyderverse.

Fero McPigletron

Feel the fear!
Citizen
When I saw Corenswet in other shows, I thought he looked more like Tom Wellings younger brother. I didn't think he resembled Cavill.

TM2-Megatron

Citizen
Something for all of us to keep in mind…
View attachment 14927

Certainly a valid point, and as always I'll give pretty much any superhero flick a go (other than Sony's crap like Morbius and Kraven).

Superman's been played so many times, in both film and TV, he's going to have a lot to live up to. I honestly wouldn't have minded if they'd just taken the Superman from the current Superman & Lois show and movie-sized it.

One thing Robert Pattinson had going for him all along is that he apparently despises Twilight even more than most of us probably do. The things we do for a paycheque.

Top Bottom